“Our Favorite Place In Daytona”
Review of Sierra Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sierra Suites
Ranked #27 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We have been going to Flordia since 1970 and have stayed at various motels mostly in the Daytona area. When we found the Sierra Suites we liked what they had to offer, at that time it was not owned by Ric and Ada. We sort of adopted this motel as our vacation spot. A few years later Ric and Ada bought this motel and the changes for the better really started. They redid the landscaping, bought new patio furniture, redid the guest units, remodeled the rooms, added new furniture, tvs, bedding ect. overall made it a very welcoming place to spend ones vacation. Ric and Ada are a husband and wife team who do their bookings, cleaning and fixing when it has to be done, they do it all. They are the most congenial people you will ever meet. They will bend over backwards to make your vacation as pleasant as possible. This is a small motel, 9 units consisting of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units and a one kitchenette unit. Since Ric and Ada bought we have stayed in 7 of the 9 units going to Daytona once or twice a year for 1 month at a time. Anyone sending a bad review of this motel would have hate in their heart as this is the cleaniest, most cheerful small motel we have been in and as long as Ric and Ada own it and God willing we will be staying at this place when we visit Florida. A true paradise for us. Bill and Jackie, Martintown On Canada

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Dale111

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I just spent a week at this hotel and it was one of the best & cleanest ones that I have ever stayed in. The rooms were absolutely gorgious and very clean !!! You had all the comforts of home and if you needed something all you had to do was ask for it and Rick would make sure you got it. We enjoyed playing shuffle board and the corn hole game with Rick & Ada ( owners ). It is pretty hard to beat Rick in this game. They have cookouts in the courtyard for all the guess on certain occations which is always steak , ribs or chicken with all the trimmings. This is a family oriented hotel and is America owed and operated which means alot. I go there at least once a year and I might be going more after I retire. I woul reccomend this hotel to everybody ( but make your reservations early or you won't get a room ). See you next year Rick & Ada !!! Thanks for a wonderful vacation !!!!

Room Tip: Best place in Daytona Beach!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ladydia1
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I spent the end of may beginning of June at the serria suites and it was a very nice place it was a very very clean hotel and American own very pretty rooms and well taken care of ..we really enjoyed staying here at this hotel Rick and Ada owners made you feel like family. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to ahave a family vacation to go to serria suites in daytona beach once you go there you well want to go back every year its like home away from home . You are on the beach close to the board walk and close to the shopping malls .freindly people ,very clean rooms and pretty too well kept beautiful view it wag a great vacation .rick and Ada where very helpful if I needed to go somewhere they told me how to get there gave us the best places to eat at had a cook out for all of us . I will be going back .and I hope that you well go there as well because you and your family will enjoy it the most important thing to me when I go on vacation is clean rooms and friendly people and you will get this at serria serria suites. Thank you Rick and Ada for the great time I had at your hotel and I will recommend you to all my friends and family?tank you Kathy from ga

Room Tip: Ocean front very beautiful view tabs their are only 2 floors so not a lot of steps to climb
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Just returned from another fabulous week spent at the Sierra Suites and am counting the days until I return in August. Sierra Suites is the best kept secret on Daytona Beach. The owners, Rick and Ada, take great pride in keeping their property white glove clean and make sure that each and every guest are having the best vacation possible. The apartments are up-to-date with everything you can imagine, and more, for your home away from home. Rick and Ada live onsite so you have immediate access to them should you have a need or want. I have never been to a place where the owner’s actually take the time to sit with you in the evenings and chat, or play a challenging game of corn hole. To Rick and Ada, you are not guests, you are family and that’s important. When I’m at Sierra Suites I feel like 20 years of stress is immediately lifted from my body. I go home feeling rested and relaxed and count the days until my next visit. Whether I travel alone or with friends and family, I always feel safe and secure. If you’re looking for a party place, this is not it; however, if you’re looking for a very clean, well-kept property (inside and out), and a relaxing, fun, and enjoyable vacation spot . . . Sierra Suites is the place for you.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wolffrat
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Rooms are very clean no bugs. Beautiful views, easy access to beach, will be back next year.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I first want to state the owners are very friendly and more than willingly to go out of their way to accomodate you. With that in mind I have to admit I was very disappointed with layout of the room and the CLEANIESS. The pictures that are posted on here are pretty accurate but when visiting the room prior to checking in and finalizing everything there was a HUGE roach on the floor. I understand FL has bugs like every other state but what concerned me the most about this whole experience was How could the owners let a guest view the room with a roach on the floor prior to expecting it.

Could mention at least 2 other concerns but to summarize my review I STRONGLY advise anyone considering this location to view the room prior to signing any final paperwork. I did loose my deposit but in my opinion I would much rather stay at a place that is clean and be able to have a peace of mind while sleeping and not worry about bugs crawling on me or in my luggage.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Tanisha79
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We were traveling with a group of teenagers and the hotel they were staying in was completely booked. I remembered seeing this hotel next door last year when we were there and decided to give it a try. The thing we liked most was that they had a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath suite that us parents could share. We all loved it. The suite was very comfortable and we had a view of the ocean. Loved having the full kitchen and a living room. We are planning to come back next year and bring our other kids and my mom. I know we will all be very comfortable and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends