“Dinner at the Siam Spice Restaurant - 10-28-2013”
Review of Siam Spice

Siam Spice
Ranked #50 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Greenland, New Hampshire
“Dinner at the Siam Spice Restaurant - 10-28-2013”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Siam Spice restaurant earlier this week. This was our first visit and the meal was a pleasant surprise. We travel to Thailand frequently. Our meals were like being instantly transported back to Bangkok or Chiang Mai. We also had our first Cha Yen (Thai iced tea with milk) in the U.S. that was identical to what one can find in Thailand. This was an excellent dining experience and we highly recommend the Siam Spice restaurant in Daytona Beach, Florida.

Lake George, New York
“Some Like It Hot”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Careful choosing the heat level on you food. Hot is hot and then there is Thai Hot. Staff tries hard to please. Big soda glass, tofu triangles w/ sauce good, Shrimp Green Curry - wow - flavor off the chart- get the tofu if you want to save some money. Came with a small salad w/a delightful dressing. I would have scored it a bit higher but yes the interior needs a little some thing. But don't let that stop you. Also try Thai Erwin in Ormand Beach for a great experience and a great price.

1 Thank goodtogo777
Charleston, South Carolina
“Memorable meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Really enjoyed our meals tonight. We have spent 3 days in Daytona Beach and this was the best meal we had here. We both love Thai food and this was some of the best. I asked for the Hot version of pork fried rice (the waiter asked, "Are you sure?") and it had exactly the amount of heat I like! It also had LOTS of pork and the portion was more than I could finish. My husband got the snow peas with black bean sauce and loved it. We had ordered an appetizer of wontons ($5) and they were large and there were 10 of them on the plate with a light dipping sauce!
We liked that the location was on a corner and there were windows on two sides so the restaurant was not dark even on a cloudy evening, and we could people watch while we waited. We don't get to Daytona Beach too often, but we will definitely plan on a meal here on our next trip.

1 Thank DWalker2013
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Granted I don't eat true Thai food I do consistently order the pineapple fried rice. It's delicious, always hot and a great portion for the price.

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I with our 2 children eat here when we were on vacation. We will be back next year. My daughter had the fried rice and it was delicious. My husband had the seafood delight and he left his plate clean.

• Visited July 2013