“Best Thai ever!”

Dining options: Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best Thai ever!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My family and I love Thai and are very experienced diners. Went during July 4th weekend and truly enjoyed our experience. The owner was super nice and very friendly. We always try to keep it local. Chains are too expensive and unhealthy.The restaurant is decorated nicely with a view of an inlet. I had the beef with red curry and it was amazing, the best I've ever had. My husband had the Pad Thai and he enjoyed it. We were visiting from Greensboro, NC and I would definitely come back when I'm in town.

• Visited July 2011

Tucson, Arizona
“Tasty and attractive”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This was our second visit to Siam Spice, and I was please that the pumpkin curry was again one of the specials, as it is very tasty! We had excellent service and all the food was done just as we asked as to degree of spicyness. My husband ordered pad thai the first visit and curried duck the second visit; both were excellent. The atmosphere is very charming, with a water wall on one side and appropriate but not too dark lighting. Prices are reasonable, too.

• Visited August 2011
Orlando, Florida
“Good Food! Good Service! Will go back again and again...”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I've been a customer for a while now, always really good food, very fresh. Good service!

• Visited March 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Happy Tummies”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Being somewhat new to the concept of Thai Food, I knew what I wanted when we went it. Luckily for me this place served up no suprises. And that is a good thing. The service was friendly enough, but our drinks were allowed to run dry. Other than that I was very satisfied with everything.

• Visited April 2011
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above Average Thai”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

The service was a big slow and the price was high for the value. Not outstanding but would return. The coconut juice was great! The Thai Hot Tea was really really good!

• Visited February 2011