“A wedding to remember”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
The Villa Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 17 Daytona Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I can't say enough good about the Villa. Jim and those who help him at the Villa were great! We rented the entire Villa for our wedding weekend. Although we didn't not do the ceremony at the Villa, (we did it on the beach) the Villa was our back up in case of bad weather. We did have a wonderful family dinner there Friday night and the Villa was PERFECT for the reception. The guest who stayed with us while were were there loved it as did all of the guest who attended the reception.

Jim went out of his way to ensure we had everything we needed during the entire process from planning until we left. He recommeded fabulous companies for catering, the cakes and more! We would highly recommend The Villa to anyone who is looking for a beautiful unique place to hold an event or just vacation.

Thanks Jim for helping make our day perfect!!! Dawne and Ian

Room Tip: All of the Rooms are unique. You won't be disappointed in any of them.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Villa Inn Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We celebrated our anniversary in style. Out evening at The Villa was exactly what we needed. Staying in the King Juan Carlos room gives you the feel of royalty with its King Sized Bed, Shower with 7 shower heads, and a private balcony with a hot tub. Jim, the owner, goes out of his way to make you feel at home. He told us that if we needed anything at all, no matter what time of the night, to call him and he will take care of it. The grounds are site to behold with all of the trees, flowers, and fountains. If you are planning to go away this year and you find yourself in Daytona Beach, I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

There is a lot going on in Daytona Beach, and a quiet place to regroup can be welcome. The Villa is such a place. It is close enough to the attractions to make it convenient, but secluded enough to feel relaxed. Jim Camp is an attentive host, knowledgeable about the area, and anxious to help guests get the most out of their stay. Be sure to ask him about the mansion. He takes pride in the home and furnishings, and rightfully so!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Jim, the proprietor of The Villa B&B, is the consummate host. He has impeccable taste and his attention to details extends from the stunning and expansive interior of the Villa to its grounds. You definitely don't feel like you're in Daytona Beach the minute the gate to The Villa swings open. In fact, it's like being transported into the 1920s and straight into the setting of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our five-day stay. We'll be back! We'll never stay in a cookie cutter hotel in Daytona Beach again!

Room Tip: We toured all the rooms and they're all exceptional. We rented the apt as we were there for a f...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2012

If you're looking quiet, antique-filled retreat from the hustle and bustle of Daytona, The Villa may be just the spot. A 1920s mansion in the Florida Mediterranean style continues to serve mainly as a residence, but owner Jim Camp takes in a few paying guests from time to time. Lots of beams, dark wood, old oil paintings, Spanish-style furniture. Just a five minute walk from the beach, and the tourist strip of Seabreeze Boulevard. A beautiful pool and Jacuzzi are available if you want an alternative to the ocean. Christmas season is a special delight. He decorates the place gaily. I have attended several benefits held in this inn, and look forward to each one.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I visited the Villa during a business trip and it was by far the best travel decision I have ever made. I saw a few other options for B&B's in the area but this one caught my eye with such great reviews and authentic decor. Jim was such a gracious host, with boundless knowledge of the area and a true gift for the art of southern hospitality. The grounds are well kept in true Florida fashion with a tropical oasis surrounding the pool area. Inside you find the mansion filled with a wide collection of antique furniture and decor that create the most relaxing of ambiances. I'm still in shock that Jim keeps his prices as low as he does. I've stayed in my fair share of 5 star 5 diamond properties and payed double for half of the amenities that the Villa has to offer. Wifi was readily available throughout the property and the quiet calm atmosphere made work a breeze. It is the most relaxed and rejuvenated I have ever felt after a long business trip and I'm hoping that my company needs me in Daytona again very soon. Thank you Jim for the best busication I have ever had!

Room Tip: The Kings Suite is fantastic.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Justin C
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Just blocks from the beach, this Bed and Breakfast is always the perfect get-away for me. I've been there many times and The Villa continues to feel like home. Jim is so sweet and generous. The pool area is set in a beautiful oasis. Very private and relaxing. The flowers and plants are fabulous. I played his grand piano, rode one of the beach cruisers, and enjoyed the company of his sweet cat, Smoky. The decor throughout the house is incredibly unique and the themed rooms are each so different, it makes me want to return again and again for a new experience! I will continue to stay at the Villa whenever I visit Central Florida.

Room Tip: The King Juan Carlos room has a huge fabulous terrace with it's own private hot tub. And the sh...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family