Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$99
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
$108
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
3,481 results
All reviewsself parkingnorth towerdoc balescabana suiteacross the streethyde parkconvention centerocean frontresort feeper dayvalet serviceocean walk villagesliding doorocean view roombike weekspring breakdaytona
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

6 nights were over a $1200 plus was charged 2 days at $21 ea for valet parking which was never used..calling now to hopefully have that removed. $10/day internet charge and the toliet seat was for 6 ft tall or more but the shower wss for 4 ft tall people.

• Stayed: July 2014
DaytonaHilton, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

We encourage all guests to review our website for all information on our resort as well as any fees before booking their accommodations. Also, reviewing your final bill before check out will help to clear any misunderstandings or confusion. Our resort fee of $12 not only includes the unlimited in-room Wi-Fi but $5 off your food and beverage purchase up to $50 or $10 off your purchase over $50, a one hour boogie board or bike rental, a 15% discount on regularly priced clothing in our Beach Emporium Shop, a 15% discount off a facial or massage service in our Spa and much more. We hope you were able to clear up any confusion with your bill by now. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our anniversary is close to the 4th of July, so we always have to book early wherever we go. This was our 30th, and for every other anniversary we have never had a problem getting the current rates applied or discounted to since they are generally significantly less than when I had to pre-book. Not so here. They refused and stuck to the claim that they couldn't do anything because of the 72 hour cancellation policy. Strange no other hotels have had this problem, or other Hilton's for that matter. But regardless, this was my last stay at a Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are sorry to hear of this experience during your recent anniversary stay with us. We do not wish to hear that any experience has caused a guest to no longer wish to stay with the Hilton Hotels. With not having all the details and in this limited format it is hard to understand or rectify. Please reach out to me at directly at tmanno@hiltondaytona.com or 386-947-8003 so I may be of further assistance. Thank you.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

In a word... disappointing! This "premium" Resort, its rooms, restaurants, etc., are tired and shabby. The furniture is worn, unclean and dated, but nothing a complete make over wouldn't help, and it's surely needed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. Our renovation is scheduled to begin soon. We know that with our location and our updated facilities we will excel and we hope you will return so that we may have the chance to exceed all of your expectations at that time.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is my second time at this hotel. And if last year I didn't have any problems, there were few I have to point out this time around.
Obviously it is season, and the place is crowded. So, be ready for this - it is kind of like a cruise ship. I stayed here for a business for a week, same time as last year.
When I was doing laundry on one of my last days, dryer didn't work. I put my clothes inside, fed machine with $2.25 and left. I came back after 60 minutes, and my stuff was wet. Dryer just tumbled my things, there was not heat. So, I came down to the front desk and reported the problem. I had to explain the clerk why do I need $2.25 - he couldn't understand why does he need to reimburse me. Not a big deal. I got the money and watched him calling somebody about the dryer. I went back, put my things in the other dryer, came back after 60 minutes. My stuff was dry. Somebody was using the bad dryer - I touched it, it was cold. So nobody attempted to do anything, not even putting a sign on it. Another unhappy customer probably went down to the front desk.
Also, if you visit this place and are planning on doing laundry, keep in mind, that there are two towers, and each tower has only one laundry facility with two laundry machines and dryers. That's it! Be ready for the line.
Housekeeping seemed to be coming in the room at the end of the day when I was coming back from work. I was leaving every day at 6:00 am, coming back at around 3:00 PM. Not enough time? I understand, that this is season, everybody are busy, but come on? Every day? Last year it was no problem whatsoever.
Unclear policies about beach use. No buoys, no clear rules about swimming. If somebody wants to swim farther than usual 50 yards, they are being "saved" by guards. I understand that many people are drunk, and might do stupid things, but maybe some clear rules of beach use would be good?
Resorts have slightly different rules, I understand. Here is non-free breakfast, non-free parking at the hotel (and small free parking lot across the street), more expensive laundry and some other little perks. But early checkout fee? You kidding me, right? I checked out a day earlier. $50 early check out fee. This is season, you can sell the room. I worked in many hotels, traveled in many places, I don't know, maybe it is a common practice, but I have never seen it. If you make a reservation, and don't show up, or cancel at the last moment, many hotels will charge you some fee, that's normal. 24 hour cancellation policy. But early checkout fee during season? This is level of Super8, not Hilton.
Other than these few perks, this is still a great place. I would change few policies though. Great restaurant is located inside this hotel, which I will review next!

Room Tip: Ask ocean front room
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Well, you had us hanging on there, until you said this is still a great place. We appreciate you returning to the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort for your business trips for the last two years. It is a very busy time here at the hotel, were glad you do understand that, and although our staff goes above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible, sometimes things can take a little longer than we would like to be addressed during these busy times. Several packages are available on our website which includes breakfast in the cost of your stay. Guests are encouraged to review our website for all pertinent information in reference to our hotel, packages and fees before booking their reservations. Your suggestions and comments will be reviewed with our team and we look forward to your return business visit with us again next year.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

You really can't beat the location and the amenities of this hotel in Daytona Beach. Neat, clean, good service, right in the heart of Daytona Beach. Lots of restaurants and bars walking distance away. Rooms were clean and spacious. Had a great view of the sunrise coming up over the water. Highly recommend ocean view if you can get it.

Only negative is the valet parking. It can get really busy at times and the wait for your car can be 15-20 minutes. The valet's hustle and try to accommondate but the loading/unloading area is tight and can only hande 6 -7 cars at a time. You can self park across the street but not sure if that is a good location.

Would like to go back for a longer stay.

Room Tip: get the ocean view room. beautiful sunrise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

We would love for you to come back for a longer stay too! We’re glad you found the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort to be neat and clean with good service. Our location you are right, just can’t be beat, we appreciate that you also think our amenities can’t be beat either. There is nothing more relaxing for the soul than the view of the sunrise and the sounds of the ocean from one of our oceanfront rooms, we do agree. With our location being so popular and this busy time of year it may at times create a more than busier parking lot especially during check-in. We appreciate your review and do hope to see you back for another stay with us soon.