“Faster”

Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway
$84.99*
Junior Race Car Ride-Along Program at Daytona International Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Daytona International Speedway hosts many motorsports events and races throughout the year - including stock car, sports car, motorcycle and go-karting. Since opening in 1959, it has been the home of the DAYTONA 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I havent missed arace in 22 years what a great way to spend an afternoon with people. traffic usually sucks after but worth all the fun you have inside the track. Fan Zone is crazy fun and the tiki bar on lake lloyd rocks

2  Thank dilpickles
There are newer reviews for Daytona International Speedway

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Toured and did the day, great entertainment. Good for all the family

1  Thank steve w
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I didn't think about reviewing this when we went........We took our Grandson (8 yrs. old) for the tour. It was a little pricey, but sooooooo worth the price. I have lived in Daytona since 1960 and have been to the track for some races and other things, but I learned more on this tour than I ever knew. It was $61.00 for the three of us. We all really enjoyed the tour very, very much. I'd recommend it to anyone. Maybe not with very young children because it is pretty long. The trams are open-air, so go when it's mild weather!!

1  Thank DBFishingal
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I liked the visit during bike week! infield that was fun the things they had set up inside and the tunnel too. so many venders and took so many pics of bikes!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We had a great tour of the track and learned a lot. Not a race fan at all, but this place is mecca for all racing fans. It must be pure mayhem on race day. There were just two cars running tests when we were there and we almost needed 'hearing defenders' as the British say.