“Long Iland review may 2012.we have never had a problem in 30 years.”
Review of Sunrise Beach Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sunrise Beach Club
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have nothing but good things to say .the staff have always done the best they could for us. lots of parking units many upgrades and always has been clean when we arived. grounds and pools never seen them not clean. saftey is the best we will be back next April . Ottawa Canada.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank pauley9

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I rented a studio ( most units are 1 bedrooms) for $400/week. The units' decoration and furniture were recently redone in cheery bright colors with new digital TV's. The building is located 1 mile South from a large shopping mall and 1 mile North from the Pier where most of the action (including movies) takes place. What I liked most about its location is that the 2 lots North and the 2 lots South of the building are VACANT. This means that very few people aside from the residents used this beach.
Aside from the above comments, I feel the place is an excellent choice for a vacation with or without children. I am coming back with my grandchild.

Room Tip: If you have children, the ground units are best.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank ClassicAmado
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I were able to rent a week of my uncle's time since he was unable to use it himself; this was the second year we got to do this, and I always tell him I want the right of first refusal if he can't go. We love this place! Every encounter we've had with any of the staff has been wonderful, they're very friendly and helpful. The condos are comfortable and well-equipped. I especially love the private balcony with the ocean view. It's wonderful to get up and go out there first thing and see and hear the ocean! I also sat out there in the evening with a book to wind down the day - beautiful nights! We were able to walk up the beach about a mile or so to a shopping plaza with a Publix and a Wal-Greens, so that was nice and convenient. The pool and hot tub are very well-maintained and quite nice. There are ample lounge chairs available and the pool is next to the beach so you can people-watch. The whole complex is quiet, which is wonderful. No loud music or TV's, very few kids (of course, we were there in February), and the ones there were quite well-behaved. The wi-fi is great, we always travel with the laptop and it's nice to stay in contact. There are local newspapers provided as well. Another thing we like is the towel exchange and the fact that if you run out of toilet paper or soap, just go down and ask. Otherwise, they don't bother you with housekeeping running in and out or coming to clean every day. We met some of the time-owners and they seem like very nice people. I know that any time we plan to be in Daytona Beach, we'll try to get something at Sunrise, even if we can't get my uncle's! Love it there!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank edwards99
Reviewed May 5, 2011

When we arrived we were told our condos were ready but that we would have to wait because the owner didn't want anyone checked in without him there. If you can't trust your staff to check people in, GET A NEW STAFF, don't jerk me around by making me wait for you. We went back a couple of hours later when he was there and he completely ignored me while i stood at the check in window for 10 minutes. He was doing something on the computer and I didn't want to interrupt so I waited, then he got up, looked at me, and walked into a back room. Not exactly a warm welcome. When they finally checked us in and I went into my room, it smelled like a dirty mop. The soaking wet floor explained the smell. They had soaked the floor with filthy mop water and then forgot to clean it up. The owner offered to move my room but I was next to my sister, so I declined but was sorry later because the stench in the room never completely went away. He said it was called "slop-mopping" and that is how they do it, I would suggest using CLEAN water to soak the floor, not filthy smelly water. Additionally, the pool was broken before we ever left NY, but they did not contact us and when we discovered the pool was empty we wanted to go elsewhere but were told we could not get a refund; we were stuck all week with no pool, which is one of the only things we were looking forward to. The owner told us we could use the pool down the beach at another hotel, but he lied. When we tried, we found a locked gate and we were told it was for their hotel only. We went to this place due to the great reviews we read here so thought it was only fair to share our experience so folks know this place may not be all it is cracked up to be. My sister and I talked for months about how we were going to spend a week poolside soaking up the rays in Daytona, what a HUGE letdown this place was.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: November 2010
4  Thank vjb333
Reviewed April 5, 2011

This property has 24 units. I was in a one bedroom unit. Each unit has it's own patio or balcony - nearly al;l units directly facing the ocean. Kitchen was stocked for 8,pull-out sleeper in the living room. Tv in both the bedroom and living room. Refrigerator and stove seemed to be fairly new, clean and in great condition. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. You can exchamge your towels and kitchen towels every day. Bring your own beach towl as these are not provided as some other properties provide. The office has blenders to loan out. There are two bBQ grills out in the front lawn available for all guests to use. The Club is located just over a mile away from the nearest grocery and liquor store, and is ablut 5 miles from the airport. I took a taxi each way to to and from the airport for about $19.00 + tip. This is a time share property and I met up with several of the "owners" who take great pride in their property. The lawns, pool and hottub are cleaned daily and kept in beautiful condition. It is the perfect place to go and do nothing for a week - expecially if you are looking for a quite resort and needing to relax to the sound of the ocean! There wer lots of families there during my stay but no college "spring breakers" :)

Room Tip: Rooms assigned around owners bookings.
Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank krisMinnesota
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I love the courtyard gardens and the pool and hottub. The view of the ocean from our master bedroom is exquisit! Private beachfront resort, very unique in character!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori A
Reviewed November 22, 2009

My husband and I recently spent a week at this resort and would like to share the following with you:

1. Lovely clean unit in an older, smaller resort - unit contained a washer/dryer, dishwasher - and was nice and spacious. Resort well up kept with nice gardens, lovely pool/hot tub. Right on beach with gated access.
2. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3. If Wi-fi is a must, then this resort is NOT for you, as this wasn't available.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple