“Small in Size yet Big in Taste!”
Review of Zen Bistro

Zen Bistro
Ranked #41 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The Pad Thai is the best in the area. I have not had one dish that wasn't delish!
It is family owned and they are just as nice as can be. Very service oriented. I can't help but go back regularly!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

They have remodeled a couple of years back, it used to be the best food but the atomosphere was lacking, now it has it all....

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Yes, I'm Thai and because of that I think my expectations are high for a Thai restaurant. My boyfriend loves Thai food and whenever we go on a vacation, he always suggest eating at a Thai restaurant. So we ate there for dinner. The place was easy to find. When we walked in to the restaurant I thought it was very quaint and I love the fact that they were playing Thai music (not a lot of places do!). It added more to the ambiance. The server was great and very knowledgable about the menu and the service was quick. We didn't have to wait 30 minutes for our food and the restaurant was half full that night. I had the "Wai Wai" noodles, which is a type of noodle that is kind of like wonton noodle/ramen noodle with chicken, mushroom, carrots and eggs. I would say it was average. If you're thinking about ordering it, keep in mind that this dish is sweet. I think they use black sweet soy sauce. So if you're a diabetic or keeping an eye on your sugar intake, I wouldn't suggest this dish for you. My boyfriend, being the Pad Thai aficionado that he is, had to order the Pad Thai off of their menu. He enjoyed it but prefered my "Wai, Wai" noodles. My thoughts on the Pad Thai? It tasted like a traditional Pad Thai. Also the food serving is decent and it was at a very inexpensive price!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Tiny place with a passionate staff who are committed to your being amazed with there food and service! We drive over a hour for the food, we are not food snobs, but these folks do Curry and also Pineapple fried rice with pork. Nice place to take your lady!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Its a small hole in the wall place. Food was pretty good. Portions were smaller then I anticipated and the price was a little overboard but it was good. I would go again.