“Reviewed before, still a favorite”
Review of Zen Bistro

Zen Bistro
Ranked #36 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Ocala, Florida
“Reviewed before, still a favorite”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Tiny place with a passionate staff who are committed to your being amazed with there food and service! We drive over a hour for the food, we are not food snobs, but these folks do Curry and also Pineapple fried rice with pork. Nice place to take your lady!

Visited September 2012

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Not bad for my first time doing Thai.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Its a small hole in the wall place. Food was pretty good. Portions were smaller then I anticipated and the price was a little overboard but it was good. I would go again.

Santee, South Carolina
“Very Bad”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was Not good. I didn't like the atmosphere or the service either. I had to wait 45 minutes for a a very simple order and by the time it arrived it was not what I expected. When I asked where my food was the server shot me a nasty look and said it's coming be patient.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mary M
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Oh”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Make a reservation because this place fires up the best curry in town. If you dont like good food then dont go here, go to mcdonalds

Visited July 2012
Ocala, Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We found the Zen Bistro by accident, stopped in felt right. Summer rolls we great, Curry awesome, Beef Salad with fried Egg w lite citrus vinaigrette wonderful. Our server suggested that we also consider the Spicy Pineapple fried rice we added Pork, well it was also very good. The owner is a young man of American Tia heritage, the staff is American, the atmosphere is Asian-lite. The food is OFF THE CHAIN!

Visited August 2012