“Great date night seafood”
Review of Sea-Boil - CLOSED

Sea-Boil
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Delicious seafood and great service!!! Didn't care for the lobster tail, though it was a bit overcooked. Other than that, superb tasting, mild spice was just right for us. The Bees Knees is properly named. A delicious cap to the night!!! I shall return. :D

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Service friendly but slow. Sea boil was extremely over spiced. The seafood was overcooked and only tasted of the spice. One restroom was non-functional and the other very dirty. We would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Had a groupon so decided to give it a try. Glad I at least tried it but will not be back.
No frills are alright but this place needs some training on the wait staff. Food was good and seasoned well, but the service is terrible. Had to ask for silverware, they said they did not ice tea. Felt that staff should not be using phones and texting while on duty

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We just had the worst seafood and restaurant experience. We spared another table the same experience. After we told them about ours, they left after confirming our experience with the waitress. The food is cheap tasting, overpriced seafood. Don't even other too look at the menu on their website because the one they give you at the restaurant is different. We got the "seafood experience" and it will be one of my worst experience I'll never forget. Go to Hull's or Charlie Horse!!! This place is terrible. We had to beg for butter. Beg for drinks. Beg for everything. We should have just left when we got the menu.

1  Thank eDottie
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this place. The seafood is always fresh and the customer service is great. I even got my son hooked. I pretty much have everyone hooked. Perfect location, great food, noting more to ask for. I visit quite often and I will be going back.