“Oh Ceviche”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Excellent all around. Quality, atmosphere, cleanliness, service, selections, Great ceviche and Jalea. Marvin S.

Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

This place has a new name (Oh ceviche) and new ownership, the service was very good and diligent, and the food was delicious. Everybody found something to eat even my 5 year old who empty her plate. The presentation of the food was vey nice and the place was impeccable.

1  Thank Martha B
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Lomo saltado Classico was amazing! Authentic recipe made with filet mmmmmm. Seafood soup was ok- way too hot for way too long- microwave no doubt. But still was pretty good for not being freshly made. Service was great and overall the experience was a good one. I'd recommend for those that want the real deal at expected prices with great service by a friendly staff. The lomo alone is well worth going in for- it's calling me back!!

Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

I am from Peru and therefore highly critical of quality Peruvian cuisine.... The food was not only excellent, but the service was as well. Management was incredibly courteous and helpful. My husband and I had a wonderful dinner of ceviche and Parihuela.... One of the best we have had in the area! Salud!

Reviewed June 3, 2015

A jewel of Peruvian cuisine in Davie, FL. The food and the service were excellent... couldn't be better when the owner is the chef... they go hand-to-hand.

We ordered several dishes with the intention of trying the seasoning of the food; our taste buds were happily dancing with the variety of flavors. The ceviche was superb, the "lomo saltado" was outstanding, and a great surprise was the seabass, which was wonderful.

I drove all the way from south Miami, and I am planning to do it as often as I can; the drive was worth it.