“Amazing delicious pizza ”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 16 Quick Bites in Davie
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

This is an amazing place selling some really awesome pizza. The food is extremely fresh with variety of options available. You can even make your own pizza as you like. Extremely busy place yet the quality of food remains great. The thin light crust pizza simply delicious. Very friendly staff great atmosphere. It’s an amazing place

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Where has this pizza been all my life??? This place was amazing. The personal pizzas are excellently portioned. The basic tomato sauce was something else and tasted organic, not to mention the option of doing a pesto with tomato. Ingredients tasted great and fresh. finally found one near me and I hope they have a loyalty program.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

Very good thin crust pizza. Greater sauce, cheese, all very fresh and made just the way you want. Love the arugula at the end

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Though located in a strip mall, there was outdoor seating which was nice for our extended family - including two active little ones - catching up on a Saturday afternoon. We all enjoyed ordering our own custom pizzas. Would definitely return but it did get a little pricey...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I heard a lot of great things about this pizza and was excited to try it, however, I was not prepared for the actual experience. I went in on a Saturday night (I very busy time for them). They are similar to chipotle in the set-up. They have a number of options you can choose from for your pizza or salad. Most people come for the pizza. I ordered a two topping pizza on accident during the rush of the evening and they put salt and oregano on my pizza. I think the pizza is a good deal for people that like a lot of toppings on their pizza, otherwise, no. The salt that they put on the pizza makes it too salty for my liking. I was unable to finish the rest of it. I also ordered the garlic knots which had pesto in them (I did not know they had pesto before hand, and I do not like pesto).
I think I would have had a better experience if I came during a less busy hour and had time to go through my order without rush. I would advise anyone to spend the money only if they enjoy multiple topping combinations and DO NOT get the extra salt and oregano.

Date of visit: August 2018