Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #37 of 324 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Esposito's New Your & Coal Fired Pizza has the great tasting pizza pie you're looking for with plenty of fresh toppings to choose from. What we dish out is fresh, wholesome pizza, sandwiches, and pasta that will leave you destined to return for more. Enjoy one of our classic New York Style Pizzas with specialties like Creamy Spinach, Greek, Caprese, Meat Lovers, and many more. You can also design one of your own and choose from either a 12 or 16 inch pizza. While you're here, enjoy a drink and relax. We have a full bar and the right vibe to help you unwind. What makes Esposito's different is our clean and updated atmosphere with a renovated kitchen and dining area. You'll love coming by with friends and family or colleagues to enjoy our traditional New York Style pies made with fresh ingredients every day. Take advantage of daily specials like Pizza Lover's Tuesday and on Thursday, enjoy house wines and draft beer all day long.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Family annual get together and annual Esposito's Pizza. We had 6 different pies, everyone was happy. Caesar Salad was solid. My slices were very tasty. They use good ingredients. Did not try the coal fire. Don't like burnt pizza or food in general

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

Went there for dinner the evening of Nov 17. Had the onion soup which was very good. My date ordered the salmon/mozzarella/tomato starter...it was on the special menu insert. When it arrived the presentation was nice but it did not have any mozzarella...when I could get the waitress attention instead of just taking it and going back to the kitchen she asked if we wanted the cheese on the side. !! Really ...anyway she brought the 4 slices of mozzarella. Based on this visit and the overall experience I give this place a 3 circles

an average.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019

Went on Local Dine coupon. Good thing that i did! Waiter very nice but antipasto served with four tomatoes slices that were 100% white with no red. i took it to the counter, showed it to them and they brought me back two O.K. but not great slices. they need a new tomato supplier!
Than order order of chicken wings that i though was 10 but waiter explained that it was only 8! He also brought it saying that they had no focassio bread, which was a main reason I ordered them to eat with antipasto. He made me two garlic rolls. The grilled chicken wings were not juicy, but a little overcooked. Bottom line is that i will never go back and can't wait to get back to Anthonys in Aventura. I very seldom complain about my food, but this place was not acceptable. Prices on the menu were very high. i believe that they think that they are a high priced Italian place. With this attitude i believe that they will not last despite many good reviews.

Check me out on Trip advisor and you will see that bad reviews are the exception with me! this was a waste of my good eating time!

Date of visit: November 2019
A7773ZZjoel, Owner at Esposito's New York & Coal Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Striper you wouldn’t know good food if it hit you in your face! ANTHONY’S does not even come
Close to are food! Whenever you want to go head to head please bring all the ANTHONY’S food you want and lets we will see who food is better!

Reviewed October 21, 2019

Don't let the underwhelming shopping plaza fool you. We actually were going for Sushi to Ushio but they were close so we decided to give Esposito's a try and we were glad we did, this restaurant turned out to be a gem. Perfectly cooked pasta, great service, I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of food and service in this place. I do recommend it and will return soon.

Date of visit: October 2019

DelBueno , thank you for comments and hope
To see you again

Reviewed October 2, 2019

My husband found this restaurant online so we decided to visit. The place is beautiful and the pizza is one of the bests I’ve ever had!

Date of visit: October 2019

Ana , we are so happy to hear you love our pizza - wait until you try our chef specials they are amazing. Hope To see you soon.

Joseph L owner