“Taylored to your riding experience.”
Review of Bar-B-Ranch

Bar-B-Ranch
Pembroke Pines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Taylored to your riding experience.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The first time was to check out Bar B for a future visit with my grandaughter (14 yo) who has riding experience. I was looking at the overall value from a safety & quality standpoint. I was impressed in both areas. I went with a friend who had never ridden, I have some past experience. Their horse choice for us was perfect, as was the choice later when I returned with my grandchildren. Stacey helped lead us on a pleasant ride. Before the ride begins, an excellent discussion is held re: horse behavior & handling tips. Very informative. The ride is an hour & half ($50) through shaded & sunny areas & depending on experience & the judgement of the trail leader you may be able to trot & canter. The trail leader we had w my grandchildren was Liz. She was exceptional!! Even took some photos for us. Liz really made the experience even more enjoyable. When you go, you do need to be prompt in your arrival & listen intently to their instructions. A very nice, knowledgeable group of people. Thanks, Bar-B-Ranch

Visited August 2012

Lebanon, Tennessee
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I went with my parent on fourth of July and we all loved it. My parents had riden once over 30 years ago,and this was my first time. We all enjoyed it so much. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We did the scenic trail ride, which was an hour and a half. The view was great, and the horse I had which is called Dakota was such a sweetie. My father rode Ricky, and my mother rode Katie. They briefly instructed us on how to ride and we were off on our adventure. We will definetly return.

Visited July 2012
Margate, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

They are so rude! I wanted to go for my birthday, I had all of my friends take off of work. We had a group of 13 people. They expected my to drive down 40 miles and pay a deposit in cash. I did not mind doing it over the phone but they said it had to be a cashiers check or cash.. At first the man told me it would by by credit card and like 10 or 20% down, then emailed me requesting for me to drive down to Davie and pay the entire thing in full, in cash ($600)... When I called to ask why it changed he was just so rude and told me that I could cancel my reservation. I would not recommend this place to anyone... What happened to customer service in today's businesses? Needless to say my birthday was ruined! :(

Visited January 2012
5 Thank Jenn P
Miami Shores, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“They turned away my daughter's birthday group because we were 7 minutes late.”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We planned for weeks my daughter's 10th birthday party. We called to see if a reservation was required for a small group. We were told just to show up at 8:30. We should up 8:37 and our birthday group was turned away. We were never told that if we were late we would be turned away.

Visited October 2011
9 Thank vincent t
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply amazing !!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I've been going to a lot of ranches in florida and this is for sure the one who has the best trials and the best consuleurs ! I learnt a lot in just a few weeks and i loved it !

I tried the camp and even the private lessons and i enjoied them both, you really get to understand how horses think and how to communicate with them.

If you want to learn to ride this is totally the right place for you !

2 Thank erpippo94