“Nice Green space in Davie”
Review of Tree Tops Park

Tree Tops Park
Ranked #4 of 42 things to do in Davie
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Happy to have this park..but, last time there it was heavily strangled by a heart shaped vine...I'm not sure if the county has plans to eradicate this pest vine...the park appeared to be not very well maintained, viewing tower was scary, vines covering large areas of the park..it is pretty and nice to go for a bike ride or long walk. We saw paddleboats but could not see anyone using them or anyway to rent them. Not much information handy. I don't live very close so I would not make a special effort to go. I hope the county can find the funds and time to fix up this precious green space.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Miles and miles of walking paths! Just watch for horse droppings! Lots of shade. Loved it! Our dog did too! Will return!

2  Thank Comeonaskme
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very nice park.. Great to take pictures at and just have a fun day at... Very clean and lots to do. Great trails

3  Thank Heather M
Reviewed April 7, 2013

great horse park, we take the dogs all the time. The tree house or viewing tower is awesome. this park gets packed on the weekends. They have pony rides on weekends. Growing up we had horses and used to ride here all the time. I dont know if your allowed to swim with horses there anymore though .

1  Thank emsbuckshot
Reviewed February 27, 2013

When you first enter ask for a map. My favorite spot in this park is where the observation deck is located. I love the mystical look of the trees. A great spot to take memorable pictures!

2  Thank bluelagooneyes33