“Amazing Italian Food”

Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 261 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Where the Mediterranean Sea meets the shore, In Italy, lies Cinque Terre, or "Five Villages". The turquoise waters and fertile soil here nurture a wealth of culinary treasures, like superb seafood, pesto, porcini mushrooms and wine. Gifted Italian-born Chef Aldo Marcon honed his skills in his grandma's kitchen pretending he was the "Amaretto Cookie Chef". Broadened his horizons by studying at the prestigious Carlo Porta culinary school in Milan, afterwards wowing his way through many notable kitchens like the well-known Cafe Fiorello in Manhattan. He eventually moved to New Orleans, where he cooked alongside such famed chefs as Emeril Lagasse and Mario Batali. Cultural flare and culinary delights collide at the new Cinque Terre Italian Restaurant. Executive Chef/Owner Aldo Marcon is taking classic Italian cuisine to a new level by combining flavor fusion with the exotic Mediterranean culture, bringing "experience dining" to Davie. Delightful to the taste buds and senses, Cinque Terre sets a mood of elegance and relaxation through inviting colors and ambient lighting, giving its guests a feeling ease. Service adds to the collage of experiences with front of the house staff that is knowledgeable and attentive. The menu offers SIMPLE FOOD MADE WITH LOVE. Imported cheeses, cured meats, homemade pasta, superior cuts of fish and fresh seafood that customers can taste in every bite. Imported Burrata Cheese, served with Prosciutto di Parma is stretched in-house and made into a pouch filled with the creamiest part of mozzarella, the Wild Mediterranean Octopus is poached, pan seared and finished in a to die for garlic-herb sauce and Grandma's Meatballs are simmered in an unforgettable Pomodoro Sauce. Homemade Fettuccine, Tagliolini, Squid Ink Tagliolini, and Pear & Pecorino Romano Ravioli comprise the succulent seafood specialties. To culminate, Deconstructed Tiramisu served in a bowl with crunchy lady fingers, a shot of espresso and Kahlua served table side. The menu is laden with a variety of luscious Italian character sprinkled with hints of Northern Italian flare designed to steer you away from a mundane evening meal.
South Florida, Florida
“Amazing Italian Food”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My girlfriend and went lunch and let me tell you how amazed we were by the entire experience from beginning to finish. We both got the lunch special. I had the lasagna w/soup of the day and she got the chicken w/ceaser salad. The value of the lunch exceeded both of our expectations. We were warmly greeted by the staff and they were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. My lasagna was perfection. I thought my moms lasagna was the best but this is truly divine. The beef was tender and rich in sauce. The lasagne was cooked just perfectly and it was sooo fresh and flavorful. I thouroughly enjoyed every bite. For the amount of food in the lunch special it's very reasonably priced. We shared a Tiramisu that is to die for. The mascarpone was so rich and creamy and the lady fingers had just the right amount of coffee flavor to make it so delicious. This is definitely our new favorite Italian restaurant and we're going back for sure.

• Visited December 2013

“luv this place”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The food is Great! I've been here several times b/c I work across the street. I luv Italian food &this is as authentic as it gets. I tried them out 4 lunch & decided to take my kids w/me on the weekend. It's been nothing but amazing food &exceptional service. the penne vodka &shrimp is my favorite. I love vodka sauce &I love seafood & they got it just right. my kids love spaghetti so I go them the spaghetti seafood 2share. i usually have left overs but not here. the cannoli is just like they make them in Italy w/the chocolate chips. i mentioned that i like café cubano & my server went out of her way to make it just for me. i can't say enough great things about this place. I highly recommend them.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Joeskiy
“take me to ITALY”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

It's was raining and we were hungry for pasta. I remembered of a 40% off dinner flyer. Driving towards cinque terre we found it fairly easy thanks to that green brite sign. Our dinner could not hav being better. Luisa was knowledgable about the menu.we had mussels, tuna tartar. Branzzino n skirt steak. Finished with a tiramisu. And an corto expresso.. perfecto.!!

• Visited November 2013