“Decent food for the price.”

Miller's Ale House Davie
Ranked #43 of 261 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Davie Ale House! The Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Davie Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Davie Ale House.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Decent food for the price.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I had a burger, it was OK nothing special. Then my buddy had the zingers which were pretty awesome. The service was lack luster she seemed like she had better things to do. I may try again, but not on the top of my list. Flannigans was way better.

• Visited April 2014

“Real good Zingers”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been heer with my cousin looking for a nice place to have lunch and drink some beers, and found this place. Had a wonderful time drinking some beers waiting for my lunch and tasting the famous Zingers, boneless chicken wings, really good, and asked for english fish and chips real good also. Will return with my family.

Pembroke Pines
“No way”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I usually order from my neighborhood ale house in Pembroke Pines never any issues. This place was on the way home. What difference can there be? Uncooked chicken wings and sweet potato fries. That's all I can say. This is my first time going there. If there is a next time I'll be sure to tell them to please cook my food.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,260 helpful votes
“Not Up To Miller Ale House Standard”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We are great fans of Millers Ale House and have eaten at locations throughout the country. This was our first visit to this location and we must have picked an off night. Fish and chips were soggy and had little taste. Mahi Mahi was okay but not great. Onion rings were just okay (we love these at the other locations and order them with every meal). service was good.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Carissa is the best!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Food was fantastic and our server Carissa was wonderful! If you can, ask to be seated in her section!!