“No slice of heaven here!”
Review of Pizza Heaven

Pizza Heaven
Ranked #12 of 276 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I went for a pizza since we had a family member in a nearby hospital. Upon walking in, we were greeted by a waitress who gave us the menus with an attitude. Brushing it off, we ordered a "Hawaiian Style" pizza. As the pizza came out, we overheard from the cook that the order was incorrect, yet the waitress proceeded to serve it to us anyway. After calling her out twice on it, the waitress finally admitted that the pizza had a missing item. She left it on the table, and I was reluctant to accept it but my wife was so hungry so we ate it thinking they would at least offer to deduct the missing item. After expressing our discontent, the waitress said "Oh Well," and walked away. I couldn't take another minute in this business so we got up and told them they could keep their pizza and the lousy waitress. We offered to pay for our beverages but were told to "just leave." I would expect better from a business whose management stood behind the counter watching the problem occur, yet still chose to not step in and offer a solution. This place is no slice of heaven. AB

5  Thank Barnesatb

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The owner frank is great runs the place very well and is always so friendly to everyone no matter how busy, Take out pizza might take an hour before pick up , but it is worth the wait, My meals is the penne and broccoli rabe, deserts are very good also..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is by far the best pizza I have ever had. The restaurant which also has a wide range of Italian dishes offers an endless combination of toppings. Their mini pizza is huge, the crust perfect and the toppings generous.The kitchen is open to the restaurant and the pizzas are served fresh and piping hot. The owner is very personable and takes the time to have a conversation with the guests.He remembered my husband and daughter who first found this restaurant when I was a patient at the nearby Cleveland Clinic several months ago and was delighted I was now well enough to come to his restaurant. Pity we live on the west coast or we would be eating here every week.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The eggplant parmesan here is the best I've eaten anywhere, thin slices lightly battered in true Italian style. My group ordered four different dishes and each one was excellent, as were the included side salads. The greasy garlic rolls were the only dish that didn't wow. Prices are reasonable here and they also do a booming take out business.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Family atmosphere, friendly service and real NYC pizza, never found before in florida. i've gone weekly for 10 years and have never been disappointed. The stromboli is amazing also