“Poor service, overpriced. Poor quality”
Review of Azteca Real

Azteca Real
Ranked #17 of 254 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Poor service, overpriced. Poor quality”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is my third time coming here, and each time I leave, I say I'm not coming back.

We ordered the "unlimited taco tuesday" for 6$.

And how they do it, is they give you the three tacos, then never come back... You can not order anymore.

Another table was having the same problem. It gets annoying, that you don't want anymore. Which is what happened in my case. All I wanted to do was leave.

Oh, and a house margarita costs 9$. Barely frozen.

If someone wants to go here, I will kindly decline the dinner. Mexican places are abundant, and they are ALL better then this one.

Wellington, Florida
“Great taste even bigger portions”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Great tex mex flavors and very very generous with portions. Highly recommend the chicken and rice, I could eat that stuff everyday, no questions asked, the fajita quesadilla is amazing as well

• Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“great Mexican food in South FL”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food is really good. I never had anything bad here. the service is not the best this is the only reason not giving 5 stars. They need to work on that a little. otherwise I recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Seriously lacking ”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Ugh I went here once and that will certainly be the last time I go. First of all the food is terrible. I can get better Mexican food at Taco Bell and we all know how nasty that place is. Our server was probably the worst waiter I've had in a while. He would be gone like 10 minutes at a time and not only that but he smelled terrible. Like tobacco. He was so inattentive that I should have walked out before the food came out like I wanted. We even ordered an appetizer and that came out, I kid you not, 2 minutes before our entrees came out! He obviously was not on top of his job. I will certainly never visit this place again until the food and service improves!

Woodstock, Georgia
“Azteca Real Restaurant, Davie, FL”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stopped in here one evening when we didn't really want to cook at home. We have been here before and we really like the food. The service is always excellent and the food is plentiful to say the least! I have never been to Mexico so I couldn't say how authentic the food here is, but to my taste it is very good. I would say that if you plan to go here, bring a good appetite because the servings are large. I had the Carnitas Burrito with shredded pork. It was great! My wife had the chicken fajitas which were good as well. On certain nights they have a live roving mariachi trio which is a lot of fun.

• Visited September 2013