“all you can eat Crab Legs!”
Review of Ark Restaurant & Catering - CLOSED

Ark Restaurant & Catering
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food on the buffet is great, but the all you can eat crab legs are the real reason we go! So worth the extra few dollars to get them! You order them and then they bring out the crab legs by the plateful as you finish you can order more!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have been a customer of the Ark for over 15 years and have never been so disappointed with the service received. For a Friday night, there was only about 10 people in the entire restaurant. After the hosted seated us, we waited for 30 minutes before we had to go a summon a waitress for help. Without silverware, nor drinks we went ahead and started the buffet. The waitress was apologetic, and proceded to take the drink order. When we asked for the drinks to be complimentary because of the delay, the manager took them back and discarded them. We asked to speak to a manager NO SHOW. There were 2 in my party, one with seafood and one without. The bill came with the seafood charges for 2. When we advised of the it took some time for the manager to "OK" this. The salad bar has been reduced to half of what it used to be, they kept promising prime rib, and it never came out, employees were arguing with each other loudly enough for us to hear as we were having dinner. I will NEVER go there again.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

To start when you walk in the restaurant your hit by a moldy old hotel room odor, that should have been our first clue to leave. Next, the food, it reminded me of National Lampoons Vegas Vacation when they go to the buffet filled with slop. They had all kinds of fried food, I figured that would be safe, but it tasted like they hadn't changed the friers for about 15 years. They also had stone crab claws, which reminded me of dirty socks soaked in water. Lastly, the piste de résistance, my brother got a piece of chocolate cake, big mistake, while he was eating he noticed something hard while he was chewing. He thought it was toffee..he was throroughly mistaken, turns out it was a fingernail. Lucky him.. Needless to say we all imediately stopped eating and were all nauseous. We flagged the waiter and explained what had happened, he took the fingernail and ran off somewhere. About 5 minutes later when the waiter or manager hadn't come back to talk with us, we flagged down the manager. We told her what had happened and she said, that the waiter threw the fingernail away so there was nothing she could do for us, basically accusing us of making up the story. Then she said all she could do for us was take off our drinks, since we only had two, that was a total of $4 and the bill was $130. We couldn't believe it... we will never be back and hope that a health inspector comes and closes them down.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Chocolate cake with freshly cut fingernail clippings!!! Yummy. Please please skip this restaurant. The service was horrible, the food was cheap and disgusting. And when my husband found a full fingernail in the chocolate cake, the staff barely batted an eye. The waiter simply tossed it on a dirty plate and walked away. No apology, no remorse, nothing! The hostess even had the audacity to ask us to come back and visit again.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I like this place very much and I go there very often... Very clean.. I just wished they improve in their service.. Not very friendly .