“The BOMB”

La Spada's Original Hoagies
Ranked #1 of 280 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome sandwiches. Full of meat and it fills a teenager. Staff is always friendly and enthusiastic . Would totally recommend.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch straight from the airport. Conveniently located off of 575. Everything was fresh & beyond delicious. We had the monster & roast beef & turkey. Our little girl had some meat and cheese roll ups. The “small” sandwich sizes are enough for a grown man. Service was excellent. If we were local this would be a frequent stop. Cannot say enough great things about how much we enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I started eating La Spada subs decades ago, always at the shop in Lauderdale by the Sea, partly for the sandwiches, which were always great, and partly for the show, watching them toss the meats and assemble the finished product. Well, the location on University is every bit as good- and easier to park at!
The sandwiches are big, the ingredients fresh, the bread fresher. The one I had yesterday (the first in a while) was so good, I honestly thought about going back today, but my route didn’t get me quite close enough! I will be back, though.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Went for lunch and split a Jumbo Italian. We probably could have split a half - as it is lots of meat and very big. Next time i will skip the sweet peppers which taste like sweet pickles. There was a line but it goes fast and the guys entertain you while they are making the sandwiches.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Absolutely fabulous! Not fancy but heaven anyway. Delicious roll, plentiful meat and cheese with tons of extras to complete a wonderful sandwich. I would highly recommend.