“Soooooo! good.”

La Spada's Original Hoagies
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Get there early, from 12 noon on, the line is out the door until 2pm. It is very entertaining watching them make the sandwiches. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Without exception, laspadas is the BEST sub shop around with the freshest breads, meats and toppings.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the best sub you will find in south Florida! They slice the meats when you order and you tell them what you want on the sandwich. They are so filling that usually my daughters and I can share a small!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Nothing not to like. The large subs are the equivalent of two Subway subs, and their staff is amazing the way they put the subs together. Worth going to just to see them work. They finally"bit the bullet" a year ago and now offer whole wheat subs, and they will even scoop them for you!

I guarantee you will be amazed at the size and quality of their subs.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My hubby got me hooked. I moved to North Carolina and the closest to hoagies here are a few chain Sub Shops, but NOTHING like La Spada's. Drove all the way to Fort Lauderdale for Thanksgiving, and although I packed on probably 10 lbs from all the Turkey I ate when we turned around to drive back to NC we made sure to get the Italian with everything. NOM NOM NOM.