“Wonderful Brunch. A must stop, it was well worth the wait”
Review of Kristof's Kafe

Kristof's Kafe
Ranked #5 of 315 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Best breakfast/brunch I have had in decades. I had the strawberry and cream stuff challah french toast and ordered a side of corned beef hash as well even though I know I could never finish it. Their reviews were just so good, I had to try two dishes (brought half home). My wife had the corned beef omelette, not something I would order. Too many wonderful dishes to choose from, that might be the one single solitary item i would not order. The wait staff was attentive, friendly, and recommended some places we may wish to visit while we are in the area on vacation. You must stop here, I insist.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 960rh
Write a reviewReviews (194)

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Looking for breakfast near me and found this place. It was 11:00 a.m. and the place was packed and folks outside waiting....we waited about 15 minutes. Service was good, the menu varied, prices a little high. I like that most breakfast come with a choice of oatmeal, potatoes, grits. I love that you get a choice of pancakes over toast, biscuit or English muffin. Tomatoes are $1.49 extra charge . I did not like that country fried steak for $10.99 does not bring a choice of sides, to add hash browns you need to at $2.49 to the order.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

This is a good place some I have no issue with the food or service. It's so busy that it's very loud, and a few sound absorbing fabrics might help and make things look a little better. Also the landlord should modernize the area before it gets any worse, you can see the decline already. Maintenance and upgrade rather than hedge fund financial tricks would pay off better over time imo.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We got an omelette and it was tasty and ample. The service was ok. This had lots of good items on the menu.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

They certainly don’t need another positive review. The wait was over 45 minutes but it was worth it! I had the spinach and feta omelet and it was the best I’ve ever had. My daughter had the healthy pancake option and those were great too. I’ll definitly be back.

Date of visit: January 2019