“Nice little cafe”

Ranked #6 of 268 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great food, excellent service! Great coffee, too! Huge portions (especially for children under 6)...if we return will likely just have the kids eat off our plates.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We came here because I read that the served chicken & dumplings. We asked our server and she said they no longer had it on the menu. We were both really disappointed. I ended up ordering a southwest penne pasta and my wife got the blackend Mahi. Both were fine, but nothing I'd go raving to my friends about. Maybe we just ordered the wrong dishes.

1  Thank zacopeland18
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The last time I went to Kristof's Café, it was a Sunday family brunch. As on previous occasions, the restaurant was packed and we had to wait 20 minutes to be seated. But it was worth the wait. We had their specialty French toast and it was absolutely delicious. It was worth the wait. However if you're in a hurry, ask the waitress for the check when she serves your food. Otherwise you'll be sitting and waiting for a long time.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

They served unique, delicious, well-priced breakfast selections. Home-made corned beef hash was fabulous, as was their multi-grain pancakes. To me, it's a good sign when a restaurant offers the option of real maple syrup for breakfast.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a cute little place, tucked inside the Pine Island- I-595 shopping plaza. The food is simple but great tasting! The staff is very pleasant and we've always had a good experience going to the place. It's a great place to go out to eat with friends, great environment.