“Great night out!”

Ranked #3 of 265 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a cute little place, tucked inside the Pine Island- I-595 shopping plaza. The food is simple but great tasting! The staff is very pleasant and we've always had a good experience going to the place. It's a great place to go out to eat with friends, great environment.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Awesome!!!!! Strawberry French toast. The food is the best I've had.
I don't have nothing else to say than I love this place

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I frequent this restaurant for lunch and dinner, always order something different and the food is always good. The service can be slow when the restaurant is busy.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The French toast is very good. The eggs Benedict dish was loaded with yummy goodness. Awesome , creative food in a nice clean place.

So glad I found it.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've eaten there many times. I am "stuck" on their steak salad. Fabulous. Also their vegetable stack is unique and tasty. Their desserts are great too. We highly recommend this neighborhood cafe. Ask for Ruth, by the way.