“Great meal and experience!! Worth the travel from wherever you are!!”
Review of Vienna Wine Bar

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine Island
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I have had two consecutive Sunday night date nights here before attending a movie less than a minute away. It’s a perfect pre-movie spot! Food is amazing, service is great, ambiance is perfect, drink and food specials are awesome and prices are just right. Also highly recommend the chocolate soufflé! Will come back many times. Can’t say enough good things about this place and am looking forward to my Father’s Day dinner there this coming Sunday.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Over the past three years, I’ve had many occasions to have lunch at this restaurant and each visit has been an absolute delight. The restaturant is not too large and offers a intimate luncheon experience in that it’s quite, restfull and the seating is not crowded so that you’re sitting too close to anyone. The food is consistently very good to delicious, the wines by the glass are excellent and are inexpensively priced and the service is quite good. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family; however, selfishly, I don’t tell all my fiends because then the quiet intimacy could change.

Date of visit: May 2019
Kenya S, Guest Relations Manager at Vienna Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hello Rick,

Wow! We are humbled and grateful for your amazing review. You noted all the elements we strive to deliver to our customers to have the best experience in our business. We have a vast menu of classic European dishes, and modern American plates. So please come again and keep exploring what makes Vienna Wine Bar so special.

Vienna Wine Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

This is our go to breakfast/brunch place because of its proximity to home combined with excellent service and typically great breakfast. I am giving Vienna a 3-star rating based on the service we experienced during our last visit, not the food. The person who served us got our orders completely wrong and took so long to bring it to us that the food was cold when we ate it. We will give this place another chance and hope this last experience was the exception and not the new norm.

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

With long stem roses adorning every table and on the dining room table dividers, this gem is romantic, cozy, good portion comfort food, great martinis, nice wine list and superb top notch service from KATARINA.

It’s a short drive from our hotel room and it was a belated birthday dinner due to past out of state business travels.

A couple of blood orange Martinis started the night for the ladies with a bottle of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio to follow with our dinner.

We ordered apps then we schnitzel up!!! One Bavarian, one chicken, one veal and one grilled snapper with a cream based white wine sauce. All were tasty, nice size large portion, and I ate my entire chicken schnitzel, with a side of red cabbage and sautéed spinach, with fingerling potatoes for the ladies... oh so good!!! With a nice blend of mushroom gravy on the side and I was in dipping heaven!!!

And for the fun part, we opted for the apple strudel and the Othello black and white cake for dessert. Both were simply melted in your mouth with sweetness.. hitting the spot and dancing with our taste buds!!! Delish!!!

Overall, plenty of free parking, great service by Katarina, right off State Road 84 going East Bound, great yummy food and fine wine list!!!

Highly recommend this place and we will be back!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2019

We frequently work in the Fort Lauderdale area and have been looking for something more special than than the myriad of sports bars and chain restaurants. Last night we found it! Inviting and cozy, with a fresh red rose on every table, our first impression was that the setting was a cut above, and it didn't take long to discover that everything else was as wonderful as that first impression. The cocktails, dinners, desserts, and positively extraordinary service (ask for Katarina) were deserving of a 5 STAR review. We can hardly wait to go back! I ordered a Blood Orange Cosmopolitan which was among the best cocktails I have had anywhere, but the wine list was deep with something for everyone. Our house specialties were all beautifully presented, ample portions with authentic taste, and although we rarely eat dessert, we all found the dessert tray completely irresistible.

2  Thank JoanneBalshi