“First Visit but We'll be back”

Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: American, European, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine Island
Weston, Florida
“First Visit but We'll be back”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We celebrated my husband's birthday at Vienna Cafe and it was definetely a special evening. The food was absolutely terrific. I had the escargot appetizer and they were so tender - my husband enjoyed the tuna ahi appetizer. He had duck and I had the jaeger schnetzel for dinner - both were superb but there was way too much food on our plates. We made sure to eat the protein but have to admit to leaving the veggies on the plate! My dessert was awesome - the apple streudel with ice cream. My husband ordered the bread pudding. Service was good - they did not rush us through the meal. Per, the owner, walked through the dining room throughout the evening ensuring everything was going well. We are local so not sure why it took us so long to find Vienna Cafe but we will definetely return.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank FTLCruisers

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A Home away from Home!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Top-of-the-line varied continental food in a warm, homey atmosphere with expert friendly service makes the West Broward County eatery a modestly priced meal to enjoy again and again.
Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank BigBaton
cooper city
“Great food service not so good”
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Was just the re last week. Food d was excellent but once the waitress saw we had a 20% off coupon and we dont drink she decided to give all her attention to the table behind us who were knocking down the booze Its was a quiet week day nite and the place was almost empty yet she hardlly showed up and when she did her attitude was far from enthusiastic We will go back but I will request another waiter Wish I would have asked her name but shes middle age little bit on the plump side and doesnt talk much especualliy to people with coupons

ft lauderdale, FL
“EXCELLENT RESTAURANT BUT MY MEAL WAS RUINED”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

We returned to this restaurant, which was always great, after several years. My husband's meal was great, but mine, which was ordered as medium well, came burnt. I should have sent it back, but that always ruins the eating experience for all parties involved. Plus it was pretty busy by that time and I would have waited forever. For a $32 entree, it should NEVER have been served that way. Everything else was excellent, but because of this I probably will not return, which is such a shame as there are so few excellent gourmet restaurants in south florida.

South Florida
“Best dining experience in Davie FOR SURE !”
Reviewed July 11, 2009

Wife and I had dinner there July 10th. We were served by a very upbeat and funny waitress named Diane...I think she is French. Very good service. This place is right off SR84 and 595. It's across from Round Up Country Western bar. Doesn't really fit it into the whole area, but once you walk in, you are greeted with a truly remarkable romantic dining environment. Very similar to Victoria and Alberts in the Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom. My wife and I love eating at Houston's and this was pretty close to the same experience, minus the sophistication of Houston's. The food was VERY delightful....nice generous portions, great appetizers, soups and many different kinds of cheese such as Manchengo from Spain. The wine was absolutely delicious...I had a Shiraz from Hardey's based out of Australia. Desert was TOP NOTCH. Whoever the pastry chef is, should be awarded some medals because the desert was to DIE FOR. Wife had Strawberries in a liquor sauce with fresh cream and ice cream and I had a home-made Wildberry Bread pudding al a' mode. AMAZING. Value for what you get...service, food, portions, was oustanding. Most the expensive steaks such as Rib Eye, NY strip and Filet Mignon were 23-29 dollars which is a bargain compared to the big steak houses such as Morton's and Capitol Grille. I was very impressed with this place. Its so romantic and is candle lit at dinner, which adds so much to the ambiance. We will be back !