“Best wings and bar food in davie”
Review of Uncle Al's

Uncle Al's
Ranked #35 of 279 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Best wings and bar food in davie

1  Thank mattman1578

Reviewed March 29, 2010

The wings were good...but the Griffin rd. location is a dark dungeon with dim lighting. Did not look clean to me. Again, the wings were good and NOT great. I have had better other places. Give this place and average rating.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

Have lived in Weston for five years and only recently have discovered Uncle Al's. It's easy to overlook situated in a strip mall between Bagelmania and Staples. Once inside, you discover a really cool neighborhood sports bar with at least 10 taps of draught beer including Sam Adams, Fosters and my beloved, Stella. It is a great place to stop with the guys after a round of golf. It seems to be pretty busy throughout the day with pairs of guys hanging out and having lunch at the bar. The wings were voted "Best In Weston" and rightfully so. You can order them breaded or not with the hot sauce of your choice.
Had dinner with the wife and found it crowded with families on a mid - week night (a good sign). I had a Grouper Reuben Sandwich and my wife had a Mahi Mahi sandwich with melted cheese and cole slaw.. Both were served in a basket with great fries. With a couple of beers (me) and a chardonnay (her) the bill came out to around $35. The service was fine though a bit harried on a busy night. Pam, the daytime bartender, is friendly, cheerful and very efficient.
Uncle Al's is a nice neighborhood sports bar that has good food, drink and service at very reasonable prices. That's hard to beat.

Reviewed June 27, 2009

I have been coming here since I was a child, and have been getting the hot wings since then too! They have not changed their recipe and there is a reason why, they are the best wings ever! As far as other menu items, the steamed clams to burgers to cheesesteaks are awesome as well. I would definitely give this place a try if you haven't already..I hate we live in another state now but always look forward to Al's when we return to South FL. =)

Reviewed January 9, 2009

My favorite wings in the Plantation area so far.