“great wings”

Ranked #49 of 265 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 16, 2008

I have been going to uncle al since i was in 7th grade.. i had to move to colorado but everytime i come back the wings have never lost the awesome taste... now that i am 25 i still go there and moved back to florida!! i live in lakeland but i make the trip once in a while to eat some wings... go try it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Good wings but Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza has better ones.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 2, 2008

The best chicken wings in South Florida no matter how you like them.

Reviewed February 14, 2008

My husband and I frequent this establishment every chance we get. My personal favorite are the hot wings. We are Hooters fans as well, but these out-beat any that I have tried.

It gets pretty busy on Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes, a table can't be found!! Go during lunch, or early or late dinner. It is well worth it!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2007

This place is WORTH taking the drive for. I have been going there for 10 years and I now live in Orlando. Luckily for me, having family down there makes it easy for me to stop at Uncle Al's twice a year or so.

If you are a fan of wings, they have what they call Wingers- boneless wings - and they come DRENCHED in the sauce of your choice! Best wings, best sauce, and best cheese fries I've had to date.

I wish I could find a place like this by home.

Go to Uncle Al's - you won't regret it!

1  Thank HBBrock2000