“great svc and waitresses”
Review of Uncle Al's

Uncle Al's
Ranked #53 of 269 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We go here all the time and love it. We have a waitress that by the time we get to our table, our drinks are already being served. They have great wings and the buffalo shrimp are awesome. Prices are very reasonable and it is a great place

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great atmosphere. Good service. Felt like a local sports bar, but they were happy to get business from the tourists. Kelly, the bartender, was very nice. We were there on a golf trip and visited Uncle Al's several times, since we stayed nearby at Bonaventure.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I like to drop into Uncle Al's for a quick dinner and/ or a couple drinks. They have a number of different beers on tap and is a great spot for a burger or their awesome wings. Try the dolphin sandwich.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

I have been going to Uncle Al's in Davie, Fla., for over 20 years and THEY were awesome! But on June 10th, I ordered bar-b-q chicken wings for me and the family and was shocked to see the chicken wings were tiny. They tasted fine but they were not the jumbo wings and taste I remember. The wings I got were shrunk by at least 50%. No I don't know why they did this but I aim to find out.

2  Thank gato749
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Best wings and bar food in davie

1  Thank mattman1578