“I thought it was very good.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 276 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I only wish the servers knew a bit more about wine, our waitress didn't know how to open a bottle of wine. And we sat in the bar area! The food was great and other than that the service was pretty good.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The prices are the main issue; too high for what we have ordered. Not a bad place to eat, just not great, especially for the price.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Good food, good beer and fast service. Usually quiet so conversation is private

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I love great steak - which means most of the time I am relegated to the grill out back - BUT now I can escape that. The Flo's filet is outstanding. Perfectly done, perfectly seasoned in two sizes and accompanied by two sides. Others at the table had huge ribeyes which they enjoyed as much as I enjoyed the filet. For a special treat, try the shrimp and lobster chowder. I lived in New England for nearly 17 years and this is about the best chowder I've tasted. Full bar and decent wine list. Split dessert (if you have room). Call ahead or expect a wait. If you have to wait - do. It's worth it. By the way, you can leave the Brinks truck home - you won't need it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Good place for steak if you want to take the kids...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook