“The best Domenica food that I ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pollo Tipico

Pollo Tipico
Ranked #44 of 253 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Domenica food that I ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have being in a couple dominican restaurant but this one have the best mofongo, chicharon and rotisserie chicken at the Dominican Style. Without forgetting one of the best hot sauce, next time that I've been in Florida i'm going to go back

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carlos B

“Excellent Dominican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I am almost five months pregnant and have been craving Dominican for a while. I specifically wanted mofongo and my sister in law's husband recommended this place. Boy am I glad we went there. My hubby, sister in law and I had mofongo and I ordered rice, beans and rotisserie chicken for my 3 yr old boy. The food and service was fantastic! We are definitely planning on going back. :)

• Visited April 2014
Tamarac, Florida
“an overused term, but, this IS a hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

pretty busy for a mid-afternoon saturday, but, boy was this dominican style food good. we each started off with a bowl of an excellent pureed vegetable soup with chicken pieces. my guest had the pork mofungo with a side of sauteed beef. i chose a delicious shrimp in garlic sauce entree. my sides were yellow rice and brown beans. we loved all of it. service was very good. surroundings, meh!

• Visited January 2014