we have been here several times in the past few months and always felt the food, the service, and the value was very good. yesterday (5/26) was a different story.
about two hours after we left the restaurant, we both started exhibiting food poisoning symptoms. painful stomach cramps, nausea, and running to the bathroom. as this was our only meal of the day, it was very easy to identify the source of our illness. we believe the st louis ribs (the only food or drink we had in common) were somehow tainted. as we now cannot trust what is put on our plates here, we will not return.
to the owner, manager, or staff: we were in the restaurant about 3pm on may 26th. for your diners safety, please try and isolate the problem in your kitchen.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.