“Great burgers with tasty buns”
Review of Knucklehead Burgers - CLOSED

Knucklehead Burgers
Plantation, FL
“Great burgers with tasty buns”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have eaten here three times now and have not been disappointed. The burger selections are diverse and sufficiently "gourmet", the burgers cooked to order and great tasting, and the buns delectable. The sweet potato fries are yummy, especially if you can get them with the marshmallow dipping sauce (not always available). Affordable for lunch, better than most "gourmet" burger joints that have been springing up everywhere, and highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
“One of the best burgers I've had!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Angus beef, cooked fresh, nothing frozen. This is a real burger, not the tiny patty you get at some other burger joints around town. Even the fries are fresh cut. Atmosphere and service are top notch. I visit this place once a week and have also tried their excellent chicken sandwich and their veggie black bean burger. My favorite burger is the K.I.S.S. burger with sweet potato fries. Yum!
They now have a pork sandwich and a steak sandwich that look amazing and I am looking forward to trying. When you're in the area, don't miss Knucklehead Burgers!

• Visited April 2013
Davie, Florida
“Great Burger!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great food, fun decor, excellent service, and affordable prices. Will definitely be back with my kids for a family meal!

• Visited January 2013
Parker
“Knucklehead Burgers”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. The variety was good and the burger was done the right way. If you like your burger done the way you want it then this is the place. I like med rare and it was perfect and juicy. They want to make sure you are happy with the burger. Thick and cooked just the way you want.

Davie, Florida
“Way Better Options than This”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

They could NOT get it right. I got the KISS (keep it simple) burger, medium rare with lettuce and pickle. It came without lettuce. I went up and they gave me some lettuce. I sat down and took a bite and it was as raw as raw can be. The inside wasn't even cooked a little bit. So I went back up. They took over 10 minutes to bring me a replacement. My coworkers had already finished. I took a bite and there were no pickles. At this point I had waited long enough for it to be right, I was not going to settle so I went back up again. I got the pickles. The burger was finally the way I ordered it. Not a bad burger but holy crap what a pain in the butt to eat there. And not cheap. Way better options than this place IMHO.

• Visited September 2012