“Great atmosphere ”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 258 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Tampa, Florida
“Great atmosphere ”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We went to eat there because I heard about how good the ribs tasted. Well the ribs were awesome and I will recommend them un a heart beat. We also had the dulce de Leche cheesecake and was one of the best ones we ever had.

Majorca, Spain
“Wow”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had to wait a while but it was worth it. Michelle was a very good waitress advising on different beers and available meals. The portions are very good especially the French fries which are curly! I had fish which was delicious and my wife had chicken, but we had to have a take away box, there was just too much chicken. There is a lively atmosphere, the TV is not too loud and the background music is just loud enough.

• Visited February 2014
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Great food near airport and freeways”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Looking for something good in late afternoon near FLL airport before driving south to Keys. Lucked out. This place is great- chowder, boiled shrimp, ribs, chicken wings - all excellent. Happy hour also is a super plus. Book marked for future trips.

Visited January 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Good food.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went here after reading online that they were the number one place for wings. Some family members also recommended eating here as well as some specific menu items. I started off with the rib rolls. I was surprised as to how big they were and how many you get. You could make a meal out of these alone if you wanted to. They were excellent even though I did not eat the last two. I ordered the wings and rib combo which came with 6 wings and a half rack of ribs. I ordered the wings medium and was glad that I did as the spice was not overpowering and you could enjoy the flavor of the wings. I had heard that the ribs were supposed to be fall of the bone but I did not find that with my ribs. They were not tough to eat, but they were not fall off the bone either. They had great flavor and I really liked the sauce they use. I also found their curly fries to be done perfectly.

I ate the bar as I hate to eat at a table alone. When I first got there it was not very crowded but halfway thru my meal it became very crowded and I had wished that I was at a table. Due to the crowd the bartenders were a little slow refilling my drink.

I was very pleased with the price as well for the amount of food I got.

I would definitely return to Flanigans if I am in the area and try the ribs again.

• Visited February 2014
Plantation, Florida
“Greatest Hamburgers”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hamburgers are the new hot food but nowhere can a finer, fresher, delicious one be found. Ten ounces of fresh ground meat cooked to perfection as ordered. Available with a great combination of toppings. The curly fries that are included make this a heavenly treat.

Visited December 2013