“Flamingo Gardens”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$19.89*
and up
General Admission to Flamingo Gardens Admission...
Ranked #1 of 42 things to do in Davie
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Wonderful gardens, animals and home tour. I can't say enough about this place. Great value and a good time for all.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a wonderful place! You actually walk among these magnificent birds! (storks, pelicans, ducks, egrets . The gardens are absolutely beautiful and so are the grounds. I love nature and to see these birds in their habitat is just amazing. The beauty of this place is overwhelming and I highly recommend this. I will definitely return.

1  Thank maxchloe24
Reviewed March 8, 2013

There are many birds that have been rescued- you can see at least 5 types of eagles- and many birds just walking around loose- such as flamingos and peacocks in full strut-very beautiful- I would highly recommend this attraction- but I thought they could have better directions to get there

1  Thank basslady
Claudia P, Director of Administration at Flamingo Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself at Flamingo Gardens. We will look into having easier driving directions posted. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I absolutely love this place. The giant trees, some of them the tallest of their kind in Florida tower overhead as you make your way through the gift shop to the ticket booth with is an experience in itself. Peacocks cry out from beyond the turnstile and beyond the tropical flamingo pinks and lime greens that decorate the gift shop is a lush jungle to explore. We came just before Halloween when things were decorated for the holiday and took the tram ride. I love the tram ride which winds its way back through an old oak hammock and into one of the few remaining places in Broward county that still has natural vegetation. There are many birds in the ponds back here which are free to come and go. Some of the exhibits are being worked on and have been improved considerably already. My son fed a Flamingo which he loved. He is too young to appreciate the raptor presentation but we were just in time for feeding time in the aviary where the rehab birds are. It was fantastic to see this up close. The birds waddled around us and across the path to get to the keeper. The White Pelican was about a foot shorter than me. Huge. Just a fantastic day and I look forward to going back.

1  Thank SpaceApe

Thank you for your wonderful review. We try very hard to make it a great experience for our guests.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

18 $ + 4 $ for a 20 minutes ride with a tram (which I would recommend) is quite some entrance fee. It is a non-profit organisation who runs this place and they need money to keep up with the good work and to shapen up the place a little. But if you are around it is worth going. Especially the aviary is good to make pictures from some great birds. The variety of plants is quite good to. You can spend around 2 to 2 1/2 hours here. It is not an amuesment parc but a true peace of southern Florida. The Wary House gives you some interesting insight in the former owners family (orange growers !)

We really do our best to keep our prices down. We thank you for understanding that it takes so much to care for all these injured animals.