“Great as usual”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Multiple other Outback locations listed, but not Davie, FL
Description: Multiple other Outback locations listed, but not Davie, FL
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Outback was busy as usual but the hostess offered for us to st outside to avoid the wait and we were happy to do it. The waitress welcomed us with a happy face...happy to have customers (in Florida) that wanted to sit outside. Her service was great!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My son loves their surf and turf, I love their blooming onions. Steak is ok, but admittedly I can make one better. Always busy. Beware of the area to the back..thats where they stuck the people with kids... always busy there and high traffic area.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Really, really great food, lot's of variety and they have a new menu. Service a little off, but overall a great place for fun.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I can see how you may have a good visit or an iffy visit. The restaurant was packed on a Friday night which we typically avoid. The parking lot is so small. Service and food were good though for us. I can tell that nothing is consistent here which can lead to problems.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been at this place maybe 5 or 6 times, but this time it was my last visit. While the service was fine a little bit more attention to what I ordered would have made a bigger sale. Anyway, I had the Prime Rib and it was probably the worst Prime Rib I had in about 20 years. Too much fat and since it was mostly the start or end piece it was just not that juicy. My son had the “NEW” double burger which was really disappointing. 2 small thin patties totally overcooked is not the idea of a burger. I bet the whole thing had less than a ¼ pound of meat and was not worth the money. Even the French Fries which came with it was soggy and tasted like the oil needs to be changed.
However, the most disappointing experience was the waiting list for a table. There was clearly favoritism going on who got a table first. People who came in later then us were seated faster (and no they were not sitting outside earlier) and after complaining about it at the counter is was clearly visible on the waiting list that parties who registered later were seated before us, as they were already highlighted by a yellow marker below our position. Good luck for the future but without us.