“Just average Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tommy's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tommy's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
ft lauderdale, fl
“Just average Italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food is just average, nothing special. Service was just average. There are so many Italian restaurants that we wouldn't go back.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank luckylulu

sunrise
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food for $15.00”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

They have a Summer menu for $15.00 was awesome , come with apt., salad, meal and dessert. :) It was more than enough .
Good food, atmosphere and service.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank helgabrc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Davie's Hidden Jem!.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I encounter Tommy's yesterday afternoon on my lunch break. I was headed for coffee at the Starbucks in the corner but I noticed Tommy's at the end of the shopping center. I loved food and attention. I ate the Chicken Bonapart out off their Gluten Free menu. Nice generous portions. My co-workers and I were extremely happy.

1 Thank lcastan0
Plantation, Florida
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our visit to Tommy's this time was quite a disappointment. Although the meatball appetizer was good, it went downhill from there. I had the chicken francaise which was fairly tasteless. The chicken was undercooked. My husband had eggplant parmesan and chicken parmesan, both of which tasted microwaved. We will never go back to Tommy's again.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank DakotaBreeze
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Personal Friendly Service with Great Food in Private Feel Corner of a Shopping Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Tommy does not have a website, so I had to search him out based on the location cited by a friend. He was wonderful to work with on specifics for my Mom's 80th birthday party of 15 people. Off a specialized menu he drew up, guests chose and were thrilled with the food. We had to pursue the waiter for ncessities after we were served, so Tommy stepped in. He would not let me bring in any ol'birthday cake unless he knew the baker for liability reasons. He offered to pick up the cake for us, too. Mom was impressed by it all.

1 Thank M M