Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West
$110
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$93
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$92
$76
ExtendedStay
$120
$109
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
$60
$120
$99
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

All reviewswaffle house next doorfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areafort lauderdalethe general managercomplimentary breakfastcruise portone night stayshuttle serviceyogurtdavidsjoesinkftmicrowavefll
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay from the girls at the front desk to our breakfast hostess, Michele. The room was clean and well appointed. Plenty of towels and wash cloths. The hotel amenities were excellent. We would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I booked this location for easy location to the cruise ports. We stayed here for one night prior to the cruise. We checked in, and the front desk was very nice and considerate. We went up to our room, entered the room, turned on the light. This room had a small refrigerator, sink, (small kitchen area). Lo and behold!! The light we turned on had the roaches on the run. What a deal. We had traveled all day, got in the room and we had this to contend with. I called down to the front desk to report what we had encountered, and asked for a different room. They told me that there wasn't another room available. The parking lot had a lot of empty parking spaces, and it didn't sound right. They sent a maintenance man to spray. Not going to happen. We took our chances with the roaches instead of the smell of spray. We ended up staying, it was too late to leave. Did not spray. We did get a free shuttle to the port the next morning. Normally $9 p/p.

Room Tip: Check rooms before paying.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brushy74
LM-Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We arecertainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. We would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

Rest assure that this is taken very seriously and proper measures have been taken to prevent such an incident from happening in the future.

Please feel free to contact myself directly via the below details if you are traveling to Fort Lauderdale again so that I may personally take care of you and your next stay. Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip was most enjoyable.

Brandon Fragale, General Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2013

In general, I liked the hotel. However it's name suggests that it is a place for people needing to be close to the airport and is full service in that regard. Unfortunately, I found that not to be true. It took almost an hour and multiple phone calls for me to be picked up at the airport. Then the next morning I found out that the shuttle to the airport doesn't start until 6:30 am. I had an 8am flight and wanted to be at the airport sooner, so I had to pay for a $21 taxi ride!!! Every other Holiday Inn where I have stayed has had excellent, quick shuttle service available starting by 5:30 or earlier!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 486BethH
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear 486BethH,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept our deepest apology for the experience you had with our Airport Shuttle service and any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the last night of our trip after a week in the keys and it was everything it needed to be. The representative who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful in providing everything we needed and the shuttle to and from the airport was extremely helpful. The upgraded suite we received was comfortable although slightly dank, but that's probably just Florida. The small pool in the back was also nice enough for our kids to enjoy a brief dip. All in all, this convenient HIExpress near the airport was very good for us.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I did not stay at this hotel-but it is brand new. We had to pick a location that was easy on and off to 595 for my 90 year old friend to pick me up from. This hotel is right off the highway so the ideal place to stay if you are going on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and wanted a reasonable place to stay -away from confusing roads- ( I go on cruises and always arrive the night before-it is confusing to stay in Ft Lauderdale sometimes due to the layout of the city) . It is just outside the city so from a ease of driving and finding the cruise ports standpoint, I would pick this hotel -

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends