“Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Coral Springs, Florida
“Sushi”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Usually go on regular basis. Recent food inspection reports have put up some flags. Further investigation required. I will say prior to reading report I always enjoyed their large selection and quality

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Aldo N

• Turkish first
“No longer my choice”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I've been eating here since the place opened, but this time I noticed it's not the same... the quality, quantity, freshness and variety is down and the price is up, $11.95 for a weekday lunch. It's never a good sign when the Sushi chefs are Mexicans! The rolls were sloppy, rolled loosely, and made with ingredients that did not make sense mixing together. One was named "fantastic roll" which was undefinable and nasty tasting! In most the avocado was over-ripped, the fish warm. I found lots of empty plates where the were not replenished in a timely manner. The hibachi grill steak was tough and since there are no steak knives...it was uneatable. The choice of Chinese food items were lean and unimaginative. They had one full platter of sliced potatoes...not sure when this became a traditional dish. The soups were the only authentic items or at least the only ones served at the right temperature and actually tasty!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank lee9
Plantation, Florida
“Great Sushi and Hot Food in Davie, Florida”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a regular destination for my wife and I. The sushi is always fresh and tasty. We especially enjoy the oysters and crab legs. They also serve hot Chinese food and there is a Grill station where you can have your choice of ingredients prepared in front of you. Prices are very reasonable and the service is excellent.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank suprselr02
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Asian Buffet!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The food is really good, although I wish they paid more attention to keeping the hot food.. 'Hot'! As for the Sushi, good quality & variety considering the low price. Service is excellent, waitresses smile, understand you and are on the 'ball'! Oh, must try the Hibachi, fresh Shrimp, Chicken, Steak and veggies made to order & served piping hot. Desserts from fresh fruit to cakes & pudding along with Ice Cream.. Worth a visit, we come here a few times a month and love the food & great staff.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FredAckerman
Plantation, Florida
“Traveling with a big family-Reservations Accepted”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was our 4th trip to Shinju, and each trip was as wonderful as the last one. The best part about this trip was the fact that there were 8 of us and we were able to make reservations. When we showed up it was crowded but since we were early we gave our name for the reservation and within minutes we were seated. The Sushi was fresh and plentiful, tons of variety. The hibachi was great. All the other hot foods were exceptional. The one thing that I wasn't fond of was that you have to ask to have your crab legs steamed, they are cold at the buffet, and I didn't think to ask for hot butter so I did without. We had kids in our party ranging from 14 months to 12 years and they were able to find something that they liked, actually they found a large number of things that they liked. The variety of food is great and it lends itself for you to try something different that you normally would not try. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014