“Unprofessional”

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Davie
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed 7 days and it was not a good experience..carpet was dirty, bathroom/kitchen floor was dirty,the room service sucked..we had to call and request clean towels after 6 days, they didn't come clean the room until the day before we left. can do so much better.

• Stayed: March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. We offer housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, please know that these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ptn@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The room was terrible, dirty and old. We stay for 3 nights, and was a very bad experience. You can choose a better hotel for the same price. The carpet is dirty, the room is smelly... people in other rooms were nasty.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that our room did not meet your expectation. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my cleaning team to ensure we focus on cleaning the room more effectively. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at ptn@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The bathroom was filthy the refrigtrator has food from pervious guest ,coffee maker and microwave were rusty. For the period of my stay the bathroom was not clean and the bed was not made. I would never stay or advice other to stay there

• Stayed: March 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your bathroom and refrigerator were not clean. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my cleaning team to ensure we don't miss these areas in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at ptn@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We arrived at our hotel around 7:00pm and the check-in was quick and the desk clerk was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were dated and in need of renovation but were clean and in a nice location. There were numerous restaurants within a mile and the hotel is very convenient to the Florida Turnpike and I-595 which is the route to Port Everglades. I would stay here again given the excellent price I received on Priceline.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TennesseeZeke

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our location and our courteous, helpful staff during your stay. As well, I'm glad that you found your room to be clean. Your comments regarding renovations will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Smelly room with mold and mildew on the bathroom ceiling and dismally slow internet connection despite paying the $15 upcharge for a faster connection. Just a worn out dumpy place. I will never stay there again and would caution anyone else about staying there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank macusers

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant smell you experienced in your room. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided, as it will enable us to continue to improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ptn@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The hotel room looks good and the staff are very nice. But there is some traffic noise from the way in front of the hotel, which made me to have poor sleep at night. The lobby is too small, and for the breakfeast, there are only some cakes, cookies fruit and drinks put in a small counter. No space for us to sit down for breakfeast. So I have to take the breakfeast back to the room and sit down to eat. That's not good.

The hotel is too far from the Miami Internation Airport. This is not convenienent for the visitors from Miami International Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and our staff during your stay. Still, I sincerely apologize that you experienced noise disturbance from the nearby traffic. As well, I am sorry that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your comments. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ptn@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Easy walking distance to affordable good places to eat, shop, or just take a nice stroll. Excellent friendly staff. Room clean, perfectly furnished w/ kitchen ware and appliances. Great coffee in the AM with good basic breakfast: fresh fruit, granola bars, oatmeal. Clean convenient laundry facility. Honestly cannot think of anything needing improvement here!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank STJAJJ
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and our friendly staff during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that your clean room, your fully equipped kitchen and our grab-and-go breakfast met your travel needs. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your comments. It would be our pleasure to have you repeat your experience with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davie
WoodSpring Suites Fort Lauderdale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie? Share your experiences!