“Pets Welcome!!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2012

At the Flashback Diner, you can find great lunch(fried Mahi Sandwich is incredible) and dinner options, but the best part is breakfast. The Belgian Waffle is to die for!! The Coffee is great(free refills)! Everytime we go we try something different so we can taste everything on their menu. But the one thing that never changes is a Belgian Waffle for breakfast! YUM!
Now, have you even wanted to get something to eat but you were with your dog, or you just simlpy thought it was unfair you couldnt take them with you?! Well, at the flashback they allow dogs to dine with you on their terrace. They provide a water bowl and of course theyre a "Doggy Menu", how great is that!!

1  Thank 2HaPeCampers

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place is consistently good, you get a lot of food for the dough, and is just about everything you want from a diner.

This visit I had the Caeser salad with blackened Mahi atop. I can honestly tell you that this was probably the most filling and expansive salad I've ever eaten in my life. And the business partner couldn't stop raving about how visually appealing it was.

The salad dressing was abundant, and served on the side without asking. It was also homemade, impressive. $12.

Apparently this is where Broward County politics get handled as there was a mayor in for lunch, and a candidate for sheriff at another table.

Great decor in this joint since they remodeled. Kudos, I shall be back. I forget our waiter's name, but I sure appreciated his sense of humor, he was hilarious.

Cabeza OUT!

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I just needed a place for a late breakfast and found the Flashback sandwiched between two fast food chains. It was packed but it was just me so I sat at the counter. The food was good--basic diner fare. It has a large deck and some rockers for those waiting. I had very friendly service from everyone and despite the crowds, the restroom was clean (always important). I have to go to Davie every few months and will most likely eat here again.

1  Thank summerocean15
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Flashback Diner has a wide variety of foods and a great outdoor deck for enjoying great Florida evenings.

1  Thank Susan_PhD_7
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We no longer care for a serving of attitude with our lunch.
Lots of better casual places to choose from

1  Thank Susan M