“Great breakfast”
Review of Max & Mo's

Max & Mo's
Ranked #93 of 311 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed June 1, 2019

Good coffee and quick service, great start to my day at breakfast time. One of the best Sable Platters I have had in quite a while.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

It is just so great here. Fantastic service, great bagels, all of the food is delish.
The service is great on top of that, nice people, personable, and efficient.

5 star for a breakfast lunch experience for a solo person. Deli meats and bagels galour!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I come often to this place because is close to home and they quality of their products is always really good. The only reason I don’t give it a 5 star is because they have a hard time maintaining the same quality always. Sometime is a 5 sometimes is a 3 and I don’t like that every time we go it can change. Bagels could be awesome or could be extra dry and a restaurant shouldn’t have that fluctuation. Service is good and friendly and the place is also nice. I would just like for it to be more consistent in their meals.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I just got take out so I cannot review dining in BUT, the chicken soup was pretty good, the bagel was so dry it was inedible and the turkey pastrami was terrible, I've gotten better at the grocery store deli for much less $$. They must be doing something right because it's usually busy when I drive by but I couldn't tell you what.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

A 5 star Deli with new building and great table service. The food is so flavorful, presentation great. Highlight is eggs, omelette, sandwiches, chicken soup to die for and bagels lots of bagels. Burger is a 7, pastrami is a10 on toast. Coffee outstanding love it!

Date of visit: December 2018