“Great Mexican Experience”
Review of Tijuana Taxi Co.

Tijuana Taxi Co.
Ranked #6 of 258 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Orleans
“Great Mexican Experience”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wonderful first time visit. My wife had a great margarita and enchiladas. I had a nice chimichanga. Can't wait to go back.

Tamarac, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Ordered taquitos for appetizer. First word out of my mouth was, "Bland." Ordered the skirt steak/enchilada combo. Steak was very tender, and... bland. Halfway through the meal my wife said, "Well, this was a mistake."
The food came so fast I can only conclude that everything is prepackaged, frozen and thrown in a microwave.
There is nothing remotely authentic about the food except it's appearance and the names of the dishes.
We will not be returning.

• Visited October 2012
Sarasota, FL
“Good food, fast and cheap”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

There are times when you dine out that you want the full treatment, soft music, an intriguing menu and great service but at other times you are happy with good food, fast and cheap. At these times Tijuana Taxi fills the bill. A full rack of baby back ribs with two sides and a good size glass of draft beer cost less than $10.on Wednesday nights when they have the Rib special. If you don't eat pork or don't like ribs they have a full menu of Mexican food and salads which are priced right. My companion ordered the Vegetable Fajita and it was nicely presented, hot and tasty for $8.99 with all the bells and whistles that a fajita comes with. In season, you had better come early to avoid a long wait for a table and yes the parking is a nightmare but I have always found the service excellent from friendly waitresses on the several times that I have visited.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Mexican Food in Davie by far”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Love Mexican food. This place is BY FAR the BEST Mexican food around. Have been going here for years. Amazing atmosphere and incredible food and drinks.

“Truly offended, terrible service!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Last night my friends and I drove all the way from Kendall to enjoy dinner and drinks at Tijuana. When we were seated I ordered a margarita and the waitress asked to see ID. She looked at it and then said wait I can't see, takes my ID to the back for 5 min and says its expired ... Fine, I said thanks for letting me know and she said nothing, granted it hasn't been a month since it expired but I'm still of legal drinking age to drink. After 20 min when the rest of my group received their drinks we finally asked her where my drink was, she then replied your drivers license is expired I can't serve you. I am a customer patronizing your establishment with money to spend of legal age to have a good time and you don't have the decency to tell me beforehand you can't serve me because my DRIVERS LICENSE is expired! Ridiculous ... To add insult to injury, our bill was paid in cash and left on the table with TIP since we had a new waitress and she had the nerve to chase out after us in the parking lot screaming that we shorted her! She counted the money in front of us and realized everything was there with tip and said sorry have a good night. Thanks Tijuana Taxi for insulting us last night. I will be sure to share this horrible experience with everyone.