“Our Valentine's Special Everglades Tour”

Everglades Day Safari
Book In Advance
More Info
$158.99*
and up
Small-Group Tour: Everglades Adventure Day Trip from Ft Lauderdale
Ranked #1 of 12 Outdoor Activities in Davie
More attraction details
Owner description: The Everglades Day Safari is the only full-day ecotour of the Everglades. Guests are escorted around the Everglades by boat cruise through the mangrove forest, by airboat across the sawgrass prairie and on foot through a cypress swamp. Lunch is provided including alligator appetizers!
California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Our Valentine's Special Everglades Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

As I have been telling people since my return ... This Everglades Tour with Ecosafari was the absolute icing on the cake. We had arrived in Florida on February 5th and were leaving on Saturday, February 15th ... but to make our trip complete, we had booked a tour with Ecosafari for the 14th.

It was so, so informative and much more than we realized we would get to see and experience. Added to the sights and sounds, our tour guide (Norman) with his comments, knowledge and personality really made this day a total and complete success and as I said, the icing on the cake!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank foxylady72
EDSGator, Public Relations Manager at Everglades Day Safari, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
There's so much more to the Everglades than just zipping through the Everglades on an airboat. Our airboat captains and our guide Norman want you to experience it and understand it. I couldn't be happier that our guests value that service that we provide - the interpretation of the natural and cultural history of the Everglades. Thank you so much for this review.

Liberty, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“HIGHLIGHT OF OUR VACATION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

This attraction exceeded our expectations!!! We had the best guide, super air-boat ride, delicious lunch, and great boat tour....oh, I forgot the nature walk into the big cypress!! During all of this we saw birds galore, alligators, manatee, and mangroves all with narrative from an informative educated guide who had a sense of humor!! Then after the tour when I thought I had left one of my valuables in the tour van the staff went above and beyond the call of duty and searched the van when I called them AFTER DARK several hours later. THANK YOU NOAH!!! This is an awesome tour with SUPER staffing.

1 Thank Billie H
We do our best and we were happy to get your lost item back to you. Glad you enjoyed Noah's humor and guiding skills. He's one of the best.
Vancouver Island, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A full day of total fun for this single female traveller!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Picked up right on time at my hotel. Norman the guide was very friendly and super knowledgeable and so enthusiastic....what a joy! Airboat ride was a thrill and we saw lots of birds, turtles and few gators. Nature walk was interesting, as were other stops. Lots of time for bathroom breaks and easy walking. Saw 4 mannatees! Lunch was excellent....all you could eat beautiful salad bar, fruit bar, chilled peel and eat prawns, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fried okra, zucchini, and huge drinks....great waitress! Second boat ride afterwards was very relaxing and we saw dolphins and birds. Overall I saw nearly 100 huge gators and lots of other Florida wildlife and plants. Very comfy airconditioned van to travel in.....lots of info and photo ops...adequate time at all places....friendly people wherever we went, and everything extremely professional! Looking forward to doing this exact tour again....next time with my boyfriend. Well worth the money!

1 Thank TheFutureIsBright
Sounds like you had an ideal trip. Great guide. Great weather and the Sunday Southern Buffet. Manatees and Okra all in one day. Thanks for the great review.
Marblehead, Massachusetts
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Couldn't have asked for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I don't know whether all of the tour guides for this company are of this caliber but our guide Jason was exceptional. He said he was a master naturalist and it showed. The diversity and depth of his knowledge about the everglades and big cypress areas was impressive. The tour included an air boat ride through the everglades, lunch, a pontoon boat ride through the 10,000 islands and a few other stops at points of interest. At first I thought the trip was a little bit pricey but to get a 9 hour tour with someone this talented and knowledgeable made it all worthwhile. If you want to experience what south Florida has to offer in the way of its natural resources go on this trip and ask for Jason. Not sure if this was his normal route but he picked us up at Vacation Villages in Weston.

Marietta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

DIdn't know I could thoroughly enjoy a 9 hour day in the Everglades but this trip was excellent!! Our guide, was more than knowledgeable and entertaining, never a dull moment. Was worth the investment. We saw 128 alligators, because I counted them, dolphins, birds of all kinds, and dozens of manatees. We were totally delighted. I would do this trip again.