“Everglades Day Safari”

Everglades Day Safari
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Small-Group Tour: Everglades Adventure Day Trip...
Ranked #1 of 13 Outdoor Activities in Davie
More attraction details
Owner description: The Everglades Day Safari is the only full-day ecotour of the Everglades. Guests are escorted around the Everglades by boat cruise through the mangrove forest, by airboat across the sawgrass prairie and on foot through a cypress swamp. Lunch is provided including alligator appetizers!
Reviewed May 5, 2012

If you only have one day to see the best of the Everglades, then this trip is the one for you. From the driven tour, to the airboat ride, to the nature walk, the fabulous lunch and another boat ride, this has it all. Our guide, Norman, was awesome from the moment we were picked up. We learned so much about the Everglades, the area itself and the earliest inhabitants, the need to continue to protect the area, he covered it all. He was knowledgeable, entertaining, answered any questions we had, and was very personable and funny. We were thrilled with the entire day and would recommend this trip to anyone.

1  Thank Kathie477
"saw lots of wildlife"
"great sense of humor"
"dolphins playing"

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We just got back from the tour, and wow was it an experience. We really got to see a lot of things. The airboat ride was awesome, and the amount of knowledge the tour guide gave us - and the myths he dispelled - was amazing. The drive through the areas was cool too. We completely recommend it and our guide Jason could not have been better.

1  Thank Lisambuchanan
Reviewed April 20, 2012

As we were going into the Everglades for the first time, my wife and I decided to go with a guided tour, rather than go by ourselves and hope that we found what we wanted to see. Choosing this tour (With the advice of the Concierge at our accommodation) was an excellent decision and lead to us having a fantasic day. Included in the tour was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, a trip on an airboat, a walk into a Cypress Dome, lunch in Everglades City, and finally a boat trip through the "Thousand Islands". The only criticism I had was the food provided for lunch, which I felt was of poor quality. Otherwise the whole trip was interesting and well worth the cost of the tour. I would recommend this for first timers into the Everglades as it introduces the area in a thorough and informed way.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Waking up at 6am on a saturday was never so fulfilling. This experience will be forever etched in my memory, from our amazing and hilarious guides Norman and Jason, to the cross state van ride to an air boat in the rain, to a walk though a cypress dome, to learning about the Miccosukee Indians, to seeing baby alligators, dolphins, blue herroms, wood storks and many other birds... The pontoon boat ride was EPIC. I cannot wait to do this again- I learned so much, all while having the experience of a lifetime.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We only had 2 days during this trip to explore the area. This tour was perfect. I have always wanted to see the Everglades and boy did we! Jason was our guide and he had an amazing knowledge of the area, history, culture, and on and on. The van was spotless. The alligators were numerous. We saw a fox! I understand that mammals are not often seen on these tours. I saw a manatee. Was told the water temp was really too high at the time but there it was. Magical! Dolphins played around the boat. Take your camera and keep your eyes open. You will be glad you took this tour.

1  Thank Cathy W