“Spectacular home”
other travelers have booked this property
Our home Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our home
Kitchen
Spacious, comfortable living room.
Master ensuite one
Pool lanai and garden
Twin one
Double room
Twin two
Kitchen dining area over looking pool
Huge 32ft pool (FREE heat!)  and hot tub.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ontario20...
Southern Ontario
“Spectacular home”
Reviewed May 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

House was great for us and pool was very nice. Home was clean and lots of room for the 6 of us location was perfect to all attractions and nice to have Publix so close.

Your age range 50-64
marciacal...
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Family Home!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I typically pick our vacation homes for our family vacation... but this year I let it up to my husband to pick because I was working. So to say I was nervous was an understatement! But he did great! This house was so nice and large! We are a family of 8 with two 14 year olds two 13 year olds and two 9 year olds... so we do a ton of laundry like 3-4 loads a day, it was so nice to have an actual laundry room in this rental with extra large capacity upgraded washer and dryer! I joked with the kids that I'd take the laundry room as my bedroom because I'm in there so much lol. The kitchen was my 2nd favorite room... it had a very large island and an over abundant amount of counter space! It made prepping meals a breeze! The 2 sitting rooms were also a plus & having a TV in every bedroom also was great. I also loved the pool bath room and the fact it had an outside entrance... that was a nice surprise. This house could easily be a 2 family rental if not a 3 family rental, there are 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms with 2 actual master suites, 2 of the bedrooms were dual twin room and one room with a full size bed. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. When we got there we had an issue with the wifi not working, so I wS assuming we would just be without it for the week.. but no I sent the owner a message through TripAdvisor and she called the house with the correct wifi information. I was shocked because she lives all the way in the U.K.! That was awesome of her to call so quickly. The kids loved the pool & hot tub out on the covered patio, I loved all the seating & that you could get some shade while the kids played. I loved Florida weather but I was over the sun lol it was 101 degrees while we were there! I was ready for the shade. The grocery store is 1 mile down the road also so that is very convenient. Overall we all had a great time! Thank you for having us I am sure even though I don't like to go to the same place twice, we will be back!

Management Response
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks so much for your kind words Marcia, we're really glad you had a great stay.

We always try our hardest to fix anything which isn't right straight away and I know how I'd feel without wifi so that's a critical one!

We'd love to have you back and hope to see you again soon :)
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Extended Family
Management Response
Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for your kind words Carrie. We'd love to hear what we could have done to have got a full 5 star review, please drop us a line to Robang.Bishop@btinternet.com
TH1913
“Big and beautiful”
Reviewed April 12, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The pictures do fully convey the beauty and magnitude of this home. It is huge! The was no reason to leave the house. It is very well furnished and include every amenity that you could possibly think of. The pool is enormous, very clean and very warm. We loved it. The jacuzzi could easily accommodate six people. The beds were very comfortable and we definitely appreciated having 4 bathrooms. I am definitely booking this home again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing