“We had a wonderful visit.”

Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
“We had a wonderful visit.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed with you several times in the past five years. This time I brought my sister who is very discriminating. She was very impressed and I was pleased! The only concern we had was with the unsupervised kids who made our breakfast annoying. These youth groups should be required to have responsible adults to supervise them. They were very loud and messy. They were the only part of our stay that was problematic.
Overall we had a great time. I sure we will continue to stay at this Hampton. Thank you for the fine service and the consistency of your hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Ginny S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Mokena, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel was outstanding in every way and very convenient for my purposes, close to I-4 and US 27. The location allowed me to travel throughout the area and make the stops I needed in less than 30 minutes travel time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotels in the Disney area are used A LOT! All I have used in the past have shown the ware and abuse, except this one. Room was clean, beds clean, bathroom clean, hot breakfast was great, and the employees worked HARD at making our stay free of worry and care.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kidsuccess
Thomasville, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed at hotel because of price and location along with my history of staying at Hamptons. I began staying at Hamptons as I traveled with my daughter to hospitals through our fight with cancer. Hampton is consistent quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We extended our stay from 1 to 4 nights due to the facilities & location. Overall this is a very good hotel for having as a base when touring the area. The staff are very helpfull & obliging. There is a hot & cold breakfast available plus free newspapers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Metropolis, Illinois
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Arrived on Monday, no water for showers, bath, or to flush toilet all day Wednesday. Water did not come on till after midnight. We had to go over to Denny's Restaurant to use the bathroom at 10 pm. Room smelled like sewage all day. I requested that a room rate reduction be made. They cut rate 50% for that day. We had plans for dinner and had to go to a friends house to shower (and haul all our stuff of course). Then on the last night, Thursday I couldn't get the printer to work to print our boarding passes. The night manager couldn't come and check because he stood and talked for over an hour with one man about that guy's experience. Just a social conversation. He knew I was waiting at the computers but he didn't stop talking, talking, talking.... Never again.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.Terrible customer service.Being a Hilton Honors member didn't help eith...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Christine645
Commerce, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place to stay when in the Orlando area. Close to attractions and shopping. Priced nicely, very attentive personnel. Very nice breakfast, well maintained grounds and property. Try pool side. Great place to relax.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Quality Inn Maingate South
Quality Inn Maingate South
#8 of 14 in Davenport

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South? Share your experiences!