“Legoland Vacation”

Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Wow, very clean and the best complimentary breakfast I have ever had. Will definitely return. The staff was excellent and Hotel was close to everything. Eight miles to Disney and 22 miles to Legoland. I have already recommended hotel to friends and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful response. I will pass your kind words on to the staff. They are the "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Quality hotel. Rooms are extremely clean and up to date. Beds are very comfortable. Staff is very helpful during check-in and check-out procedure. Flyers and literature very abundant regarding the surrounding area attractions.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful response. We strive to make every guests stay as comfortable as possible. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice location, close to Interstate 4 and Highway 27. Makes getting to the attractions and to my brother's house quick and easy. Everything was perfect at the Davenport Hampton Inn and I don't see me staying anywhere else when I visit this area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 7, 2013

During our vacation, my husband collapsed and was admitted toThe Heart of Florida Hospital. I had to find a hotel near by and was recommended the Hampton Inn at Davenport. During my week stay at this fine hotel, I was impressed by the ongoing customer service I received from Mr. Hemant Naik, The General Manager as well as all his staff - they helped me through a very difficult time and I can highly recommend this hotel for their quality, cleaniness and especially for their fantastic customer service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hemant Naik, General Manager at this hotel went above and beyond to help me with a mistake I had made by booking the incorrect hotel location. He secured a room for me at this hotel and called the other hotel location to cancel the reservation for me with no additional charges. I didn't even ask him to, he just did it for me!!! This hotel was VERY clean, the room smelled great and the staff was very helpful and friendly!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We used this hotel several times in the July and August and the staff exceeded our expectations every time! Clean rooms, friendly staff, and great location for where we were traveling to. Several times we had to be up before the scheduled breakfast hours and the staff would go out of their way to make sure we had coffee and choices available to us. I will continue to use this location and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful response. Our Hampton family tries our very best to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. We love hearing the feedback from our guests so we can know what we are doing right and what needs to be improved. Your inspiring comments and kind words have been passed on to the staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was very clean and close to enough to all the major attractions without the expense of other hotels. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was well maintained. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful trip advisor. We strive to make every guests stay as comfortable as possible. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
#12 of 14 in Davenport
Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South? Share your experiences!