“Great Experience.”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
Orlando
“Great Experience.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very nice stay at this location 3 times. The manager to the front desk staff are very amiable and professional. Rooms are clean, wifi is good, and the channel lineup is better than many. Location is great, right off of I-4, and it's close to many restaurants.

Property and area are very quiet and I felt very secure when I stayed there. Good for singles and families from a safety perspective. I will stay again when I return to the area, great value.

Room Tip: Outside facing rooms have best view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JTravel898
Christopher T, Manager at Quality Inn Maingate South, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
JTravel898 the Team at Travelodge Davenport was pleased that you chose our property for three recent visits. For you to take the time from your busy schedule to share your experience with the TripAdvisor travel community is really awesome. We are proud to offer brand new beds, flat panel HD TV's, single cup coffee makers and more. Our guests also enjoy a free breakfast to start their day and free smiles throughout their stay. Located at exit 55 off I-4 makes it easy for our guest heading to Tampa, Orlando or Legoland Park in Winter Haven. Again, Thank You for choosing Travelodge Davenport and we look forward to many more visits from you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2013

ON MY RECENT FAMILY TRIP TO FLORIDA I STAYED AT TRAVELODGE DAVENPORT THE LOCATION WAS NICE, the only suggestion i have is that please have cigarrete disposal available near rooms, the bathrrom was too small but the motel was close to disney world. Will visit again soon

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Christopher T, Manager at Quality Inn Maingate South, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Amahmood 1980 - Thank You for taking the time to share your visit to Travelodge Davenport with the Trip Advisor community. We are proud of our newly renovated property and delighted that your overall experience was good. Being located only 12 minutes from Disney & 30 minutes from LEGOLAND, we want to provide a smoke free environment in our rooms for all of our guests. As such, we place cigarette ashtrays strategically around the property to avoid accidental smoke from entering the rooms. In addition, we have added an outdoor covered patio to our main lobby, with tables and chairs, to provide comfort for our guests who are smokers. We hope to see you again at Travelodge Davenport on your next visit to Central Florida.
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Found Travelodge by searching through popular hotel rates site, was not too far from Disney, Seaworld, or Universal. (Within 15 miles) The rooms have a 60's new look with retro colors. Very clean and nicely redone to match the appearance of the exterior of the building. Desk people were very attentive of our needs and extra towels were provided when we asked.

Eating places around the hotel include Denny's, BK, MCD, Wendy's, And even a waffle house almost within the same parking lot. Comfortable beds and pool that is well maintained, I even enjoyed to rates of the hotel between $30-$40 a night considering how close to Major attractions it is located.

Will definitely be making a return trip to Disney in Feb, in which I will be rebooking here, it's quiet, and that matters a lot to me in a restful night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi and complementary breakfast is given too, which is a plus in my book for the family.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the pool is the best in quietness.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Oldsmar, Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The most quiet peaceful night I ever spent in a room. This was so wonderful compare to my exeriences at Holiday Inn and Hilton properties. This property is under renovations so half of it is closed off. I was in an area that had quite a bit of guests but I did not hear any noise or had any issues. The place smells brand new. The staff was incredible. The staff member handling the "free breakfast" provided the greatest service and attitude while I was there. I am a Hilton HHonors and Holiday Inn Platinum member!!! This was great.. I'M COMING BACK!!! Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
#40 of 152 in Kissimmee

Been to Quality Inn Maingate South? Share your experiences!